Turn on thread page Beta

2010 applicants....APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS [Mark 2] watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Survived another day without a rejection from liverpool.... phew...

BUT i wish they'd hurry up and tell us what's going on!! :poke:

x

ReputationRep:
    track literally just changed

rejected from liverpool!!

GAP YEAR 2010-2011

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzywoo)
    i know the questions werent what i was expecting

i think i'm gonna start preapring for a gap year, i've got loads of work experience contacts that i can go bk to during the year just need to fit it all in somehow!!! the thought of reapplying and writing my personal statement is very daunting tho hehe
    That's good at least. At least in a gap year you might get chance to travel or something, which is what I wanted to do if I took/end up taking a gap year, but rewriting your personal statement would not be fun. It was one of the most hellish things to write because I kept feeling like I sounded really conceited

ReputationRep:
    BRISTOL OFFER! :eek3: :woo:

Well done on all the offers! Rachhyyyy you are crazy haha...I have been pretty quiet just to keep a level head but have just been flicking through now to catch up.

I got a Liv rejection earlier this month too but...Bristol and Notts were my top two so very happy!

Once again, well done guys and hopefully see some of you later this year :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well unfortunately but not unsurprisingly it is a liverpool rejection for me as well:o: A little disappointed as it would have been nice to say i had three offers but i knew the interview process didn't suit me at all and i have RVC which is my favorite so i have nothing to complain about
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Liverpool firm, Lincoln insurance

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool rejection

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offers :woo:

and sorry about the rejections

omg too many Rach's on this forum (Im one aswell!!)- to Rach...(: a gap year wont be so bad... You can travel and have some most amazing experiences, also earn some money so you arent going to be in debt as much (or have more to spend on parties!)

Then you can be like Rachyyyy and get 4 unconditionals next year! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Liverpool firm, Lincoln insurance
    YAY for making the decision! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Big fat Liverpool rejection!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)
    BRISTOL OFFER! :eek3: :woo:

Well done on all the offers! Rachhyyyy you are crazy haha...I have been pretty quiet just to keep a level head but have just been flicking through now to catch up.

I got a Liv rejection earlier this month too but...Bristol and Notts were my top two so very happy!

Once again, well done guys and hopefully see some of you later this year :p:
    Well done!..
    I've still not heard from bristol...its got to be a rejection now

edit: when was your interview

ReputationRep:
    liverpool rejection too .
    vet med 2011 here i comeeeeeeeee .
    surprisingly not as upset as I'd thought I'd be...maybe cos I expected it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to hear about all the Liverpool rejections, especially Emma

ReputationRep:
    liverpool rejection for me too. bristol it is then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    liverpool rejection too .
    vet med 2011 here i comeeeeeeeee .
    surprisingly not as upset as I'd thought I'd be...maybe cos I expected it.
    Nooooooooooooooooo

I am more sad about this then my rejection i really hoped they would give you one emma. Don't worry you will get in next year for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)
    Congrats on the offers :woo:

and sorry about the rejections

omg too many Rach's on this forum (Im one aswell!!)- to Rach...(: a gap year wont be so bad... You can travel and have some most amazing experiences, also earn some money so you arent going to be in debt as much (or have more to spend on parties!)

Then you can be like Rachyyyy and get 4 unconditionals next year! :eek:
    awww thanks rach lol. i'm kinda shocked even though i expected it.... yeah i am looking at maybe going to africa or somewhere... if not that vetsim cus i never got going to it last year...
    yeah job searching now! hopefully in a clinic :rolleyes:
    wow 4 unconditionals :O that would be nice! haha.
    x

ReputationRep:
    I have a track has updated e-mail as well...must be a rejection off Liv, but cant be arsse to find my UCAS number thingy, and need to go to the yard to feed my sheepies now...so firming glasgow tonight, and applying for accom!! AAAA this is excitiing shizzzyyyl!!!!
    Unis going to be awesommeeeee!!!!

on another note, we hearded one side of out mountain down today ready for lambing,a nd an ewe came down with scab (must have doged us while we were treatign them last time) she had almost no wool, and had loads of boils, and when you squashed them green fatty puss came out...the most horific thing I have ever seen, it was lie them gremlins!! UCHHH, shes Ok though

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool rejection for me as well. Looks like I'm going to be a Bristol vet Sorry to hear about other rejections Stay postive and make sure you have the most amazing gap year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Well done!..
    I've still not heard from bristol...its got to be a rejection now

edit: when was your interview
    Thanks! My interview was 10th Feb...I was put on-hold a week after that, if that helps? Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Sorry to hear about the rejections

ReputationRep:
    ahhh guys sorrrrrryyy about liverpool!

rach im sorry we've been waiting on our last one together!!

what the hell is liverpool doing?!!? offers yday rejections today...whats it going to do tomorrow?!!?!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.