Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Goodness, things are so quiet!! I kinda don't like thinking about everyone off to the 2011 thread cos i like the banter on this thread!! haha

ReputationRep:
    apparently the Nottingham gateway at Lincoln is not being continued next year, anyone know anything about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    apparently the Nottingham gateway at Lincoln is not being continued next year, anyone know anything about this?
    I heard about this too!
    I couldn't find the reasons for it, but apparently that's what's going to happen for some reason.

Well, there's always the RVC gateway which has less requirements than Lincoln for people to meet in order to be eligible for it.

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Lincoln. :woo:

Decision made, I love you Nottingham too much to choose anything else. :lovie2:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    WOOOOOOOOO You might see me there if I don't get the grades

ReputationRep:
    I do hope you get the grades Jade, not that I don't want to see you, but your first choice is the best choice usually. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurzyk)
    Just firmed Lincoln. :woo:

Decision made, I love you Nottingham too much to choose anything else. :lovie2:
    Good choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future African game vet)
    Good choice
    Hehe, thanks! It really feels like it! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sorry guys this is so late but I've been lambing for the last two weeks. Got these lovely easter presents start of this week:

LIVERPOOL AND RVC CONDITIONAL OFFERS! for grad entry!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thank you! Very chuffed with RVC.. tis the only affordable one aha.

And it is where I am studying now and I love it alot.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! Are you going to pick RVC because of the fees thing?

I don't want everyone to disappear off this thread We should keep this one going for exam stress and results day stress at least!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Congratulations!!! Are you going to pick RVC because of the fees thing?

I don't want everyone to disappear off this thread We should keep this one going for exam stress and results day stress at least!
    I came back

...still wondering what to do for my 18th...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolinGirl)
    ...still wondering what to do for my 18th...:rolleyes:
    Tea party. They're all the rage :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My friend is having a picnic. I am quite excited about that, hopefully it won't rain! Last night was a couple of the nurses at the vets birthday thing, so we all went for dinner and then out, that was fun! That is basically what I did for mine. My best friend rented a venue and had a joint thing with this other guy, that was good too! Ermm, running out of ideas now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just having a party at my house for my 18th, hope the house doesn't get trashed :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just having a party at my house for my 18th, hope the house doesn't get trashed :p:
    thats what I did for my 18th, a while ago now but had fancy dress house party. veryyyy good night =)

ReputationRep:
    nottingham vets 2010

has anyone started applying for finance?
    if you have do you know if you an get a paper copy of the forms for student finance england?

ReputationRep:
    I had a party at my house for my 18th but cos my birthdays in August we had it in the garden so the house didnt get trashed summer babies rule!
    had a NYE party this years inside the house, that didnt go so well...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.