Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sad everyone has left! This thread has been so motivating for the last few months! (Yes, I realise that makes me sound severely odd...)

I am watching old episodes of Dawson's Creek. I had forgotten how much I :love: this show

ReputationRep:
    Where have all the vetty people gone........................ *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    i'm here :hello:

ReputationRep:
    hi :hello: yayy theres someone here!!

Did everyone have a good easter?? Do anything eastery??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samz56)
    hi :hello: yayy theres someone here!!

Did everyone have a good easter?? Do anything eastery??
    i did nothing eastery except get an egg.
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i did nothing eastery except get an egg.
    what about you?
    ahh same here tbh and i ate them as well :p: got to love easter eggs though, especially mini eggs and creme eggs......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

then i worked all day today, fun fun fun

ReputationRep:
    I'm still here! I didn't really do anything eastery but starting lambing tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Psst, if people talk on a forum about it being dead, it eventually dies :O
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Worked all easter

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm good point, no more talk like that then :p:

And lambing is sort of eastery

ReputationRep:
    Lambing made me feel really Eastery. I think it's because when I was younger, instead of drawing pictures of Easter eggs at Easter, I was drawing lambs and chicks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm here
    we have too many Easter eggs!
    back at the dairy farm tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    I'm here
    we have too many Easter eggs!
    back at the dairy farm tomorrow
    Which one did you go to in the end? It sounds like you are really enjoying it anyway!

ReputationRep:
    im lambing too, less than 200 to go, come on!!! i've done 5 weeks now, it starting to get a bit less exciting, im a pro at tailing and castrating, i do nearly a 100 a day, im getting speedy!! haha! and nope havnt decided on a uni yet, Samz, hows the deciding going for you????
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Are we really expected to have a car whilst at uni? I haven't passed my test yet, taking lessons ect, but how can we afford to run a car whilst at uni :|?

ReputationRep:
    What uni expects you to have a car in 1st year?
    I know in the clinical years it'll pretty much be a necessity, but not in the 1st 3 years surely?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    In the clinical years I meant. . Has everyone on here passed?

ReputationRep:
    Haha nope, I really should pass my theory sometime soon, and then I can book my test. I am just lazy, I need to book it! But I haven't got a car that I can be insured on, so nothing to practice in, and no great motivation to pass really. Although before I go to Uni would be handy, then getting to EMS won't be so problematic!

However, I won't be going to Uni AT ALL unless I do some more Chemistry revision today, so...back to that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    im lambing too, less than 200 to go, come on!!! i've done 5 weeks now, it starting to get a bit less exciting, im a pro at tailing and castrating, i do nearly a 100 a day, im getting speedy!! haha! and nope havnt decided on a uni yet, Samz, hows the deciding going for you????
    230 ewes down, 300-and-something to go, they're dropping them left right and centre now! The farmer today asked me to lamb something because he 'couldn't do it', which was rather odd :o:
    I finish on Friday, then off to go and try out about 8 horses over the weekend, and attempt to finish some coursework at some point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Worked all easter
    Snap, though i work on a childrens farm so its all fun

And about cars at uni do you really need one coz theres no way i can afford a car :o:

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.