The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
Could this be the time when I change my sig to say Liverpool Vet 2010??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just don't knoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Rachhyyyy

I went to Camden today to see the general area around RVC and to be totally honest I don't know if I can see myself living in the middle of London - I prefer the countryside :o: I need some greenery around me..........sooooooo.........I might be about to firm Liv

I'm so pleased for you going to Bristol!!! Your sig says what it should do :yep:
samz56
Could this be the time when I change my sig to say Liverpool Vet 2010??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I went to Camden today to see the general area around RVC and to be totally honest I don't know if I can see myself living in the middle of London - I prefer the countryside :o: I need some greenery around me..........sooooooo.........I might be about to firm Liv

I'm so pleased for you going to Bristol!!! Your sig says what it should do :yep:

it is near hampsted heath so there is some greenery
samz56

Come to usss, join the dark side :wink:
Reply 4963
skatealexia
Come to usss, join the dark side :wink:

I am v close to doing it :eek:
Reply 4964
Rachhyyyy
i like this alot :woo:

I know, good isn't it!! I :love: your new sig! It makes me happy that you have made a decision, and picked the best Uni obviously!

karate_kat

And thank you for all of that, it was really helpful! And the stuff about dissections, I really can't wait to do that!
loving the firming!! (y)
I've just sold 2 of my not so good texel lambs for £93 each!!! INSANE or what was expeting £50 say, and they've only been inside eating cake for 2 weeks and havn't even finished 1 bag, so done a massiv profit, well chuffed! Have another 2 to sell before uni and they'll be going as rams so £100++ hopefully if prices keep rising!! :biggrin::biggrin:

just a message to say good luck to everybody in their exams!!! don't do a me and go partying before they've finished, and then misisng the A's :p:
justa pplied for accomodationa s well, 5 months and 1 week till Freshers!!! hell yesss
samz56

Go for london! Camden is amazing place to be for your first two years, you really get to enjoy proper student life before being launched away to the countryside, potters bar and serious clinically vetty stuff.

And yer we had many trips to regents park and hampstead heath (pimms in the park after exams = amazing!)

I also joined the mountaineering club at RVC, and you get very cheap walking/climbing trips away a few weekends a term to wales/ lake district etc which breaks up city life nicely.
Reply 4967
samz56

Whaaa you didn't like camden market you must be mad:eek: and as people say there are parks very close by for greenery in London and then you live in potters bar which is about as green as you get.
However if you can't see yourself living in London that is your decision made :o:
oaktrees
Which one did you go to in the end? It sounds like you are really enjoying it anyway!

i went to one in warrington, i love it there, learnt so much and the farmer is really helpful :smile: wish i could go today tooo but revision awaits...:rolleyes:
met 2 bristol vet students today :biggrin:
Reply 4970
Rachhyyyy
met 2 bristol vet students today :biggrin:

Did you? Cool, what year/what were they like??
Reply 4971
Caraghk123

I also joined the mountaineering club at RVC, and you get very cheap walking/climbing trips away a few weekends a term to wales/ lake district etc which breaks up city life nicely.

Sounds good :smile: what other sorts of sports teams do they have? Also - sorry I hope you don't mind me asking all these questions - do you get to mix with non-vetty people from the other uni's, if you see what I mean? I was just a bit concerned it might get a bit too vet intense :s-smilie:

I'm sort of clutching at straws here, trying to find anything that will help me to make my mind up :o:

Thanks for any help you can give me :smile:
samz56
Sounds good :smile: what other sorts of sports teams do they have? Also - sorry I hope you don't mind me asking all these questions - do you get to mix with non-vetty people from the other uni's, if you see what I mean? I was just a bit concerned it might get a bit too vet intense :s-smilie:

I'm sort of clutching at straws here, trying to find anything that will help me to make my mind up :o:

Thanks for any help you can give me :smile:

Liverpool is the best in the country obviously :wink:
Caraghk123

:biggrin: like the sound of this...will let me fit my climbing fix in regulary then!
Reply 4974
skatealexia

Well obviously :p:
skatealexia

Yea but there all extreamly good. I am going to glasgow instead of liverpool as its cheeper and got a good reputation for bovine.
kookabura
:biggrin: like the sound of this...will let me fit my climbing fix in regulary then!

Lol, yep. Really good lil club. there is a climbing wall in finsbury park, short bus journey away from camden campus. about 6 pounds for as long as you want. and some people go every weds!

The trips are heavily subsidised - usually about 25 quid for the whole weekend, including food, accom and transport.
Its so quite on here now ='[
i went to the premiere of the infidel this evening
Reply 4979
Thought this might cheer everyone up and make everyone laugh! Some of you might have seen it before but it is really funny, so worth reading again!

I'm not very good with the whole attachments thing, so it may not have worked...

Latest

Trending

Trending