Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolinGirl)
    Off topic-but I so love your picture :p:
    thanks. its from toradora

ReputationRep:
    So do we reckon Liverpool will give out any conditionals this week or not?!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont know bout liv offers but i hope bristol start giving out interviews to on holders (and i get one lol)

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I hear Horse and Hound mentioned, I always think affectionately of Hugh Grant in Notting Hill. Not that I ever think of HG in any way other than affectionate, but still.

"You are Horse and Hound's favorite actress. You and Black Beauty. Tied.''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    Whenever I hear Horse and Hound mentioned, I always think affectionately of Hugh Grant in Notting Hill. Not that I ever think of HG in any way other than affectionate, but still.

"You are Horse and Hound's favorite actress. You and Black Beauty. Tied.''
    i watched that the other day.

high grant is such a ponce.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Thanks
    Are you for or against culling btw?
    I acctually don't know, I know I said earlier that I'd just give my opinion...but then I thought it over and I don't really have one, it's hard coz we don't have TB where I live, so I havn't been affected by it at all (well not entirely at all but not as bad as a lot of people). Think if I was aked, I'd give a for and against opinion
    there is a whole thread on this...if you want to hear different views on it to come to a decission yourself!

and Tom, cau dy geg gwyneb cach!!

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhh i had a well nice evening but got kicked out well early this morning because they are TB testing today... dam farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    off to try my dog with the stud dog again today, fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    owww Dennis Berkamp forgot about him, and Freddie ljungberg the love of my life, because he was also Swedish :love:

but I hate Cheryl Cole, everybody seems to have forgotten about that time she beat some girl up in a club and shiii...I also hate X factor and Girls Aloud in general!
    Havn't read is AB though :/ thats a shiii thing to say, but I stil used to look up to him :rolleyes: and I like him still
    Yeah, I know. She has matured a lot though, and she is still incredibly beautiful and when he cheated apparently he threw up halfway through. Classy. Plus, just this week he's in the tabloids for sending fully naked pictures of himself in the mirror to Page 3 girls. Lovely piece of work, he is.

Ahhh, I had SUCH a lovely day yesterday, it was perfect. But, at 5am, Nathan work up and was really, really ill and he's still in bed really sick with bad food poisoning Crappy end to a brilliant day. I am having absolutely no luck at the moment :p: It's horrible, I don't know what I can do to help him, I don't like seeing him all sick and miserable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i watched that the other day.

high grant is such a ponce.
    I can't help but love him

ReputationRep:
    WAHOOOOOOOO my doggy did it!!! PUPPIES!! (hopefully ) :woo: I cant wait!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talon19921992)
    Revising for interviews... There is so much they could ask me about...
    I know, I'm looking through as much as possible and hoping it will all come back to me in the interview! Don't you have a practical bit as well for notts?

(Original post by Talon19921992)
    So do we reckon Liverpool will give out any conditionals this week or not?!? :p:
    I hope not! There will be no places left for the rest of us!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Liv will do anything untill they have interviewd a few more...just curious but (exept for tom) have all the reappliers allready been interviewed at Liv?

Rachyy you got kicked out of your own house or your lovers? hehe
    and well done to your doggyy!! haha

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who has had a Bristol interview, what did you do on the work experience form if the place you went to had more than one type of animal? One farm I went to was sheep and beef, do I put 1 week in both columns or 1/2 a week in each?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was just wondering how they are actually culled. Is it a random process?
    And yes, it doesn't seem to be cost effective. Because wouldn't it have to be sustained. The culling would need to be a continous process surely?
    I said they were culled by fumigation with carbon monoxide I'm guessing that's not what you wanted to know :rolleyes:

Yeh I think on the new report I watched they said the effects of culling run out after 4 years which is kinda useless :o:

(Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    WAHOOOOOOOO my doggy did it!!! PUPPIES!! (hopefully ) :woo: I cant wait!!!!!!
    I was cleaning out a few rabbits a work yesterday and the couple (rabbits) next to me were at it....like rabbits *face palm* I just thought....you guys really have no shame :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    Anybody who has had a Bristol interview, what did you do on the work experience form if the place you went to had more than one type of animal? One farm I went to was sheep and beef, do I put 1 week in both columns or 1/2 a week in each?
    I was abit confused about this, I've decided I'll type it all up tonight, and put 6 weeks i each columb, I'd rather them think I've done more than I have than less! Plus I'll put like a *at the bottom explaining what the 'other' was!
    They can't really take point off you, coz it's them who havn't done it clear enough!
    I also ahvn't finished my placement so will be 1/2 way through when my interview is on, but I'm going to write the total numbers of weeks I will ahve done instead of the number I have allready done (looks better :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Yh, I think I will do that as well then! I've ended up typing the whole thing out again cos there wasn't enough sapce for the animal experience!

ReputationRep:
    Gateway interview! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostwithoutyou)
    Gateway interview! :woo:
    yay!!!!!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I want to be an army vet
    I didn't get work experience with one, its almost impossible because of security stuff, but I went to a sort of 'Open Day' at the Defence Animal Centre, which was really interesting.
    Obviously its almost all horses and dogs. The protection dogs are so, so scary! They did the demos of them for us, where they set them on the bloke in a padded suit
    Looks like a great job to me, not that lonely really, and I love that sort of 'lifestyle' with all the sports and activty opportunities and stuff.
    how did you find out about this? and is it only run in one place. its something ive considered in the past but dont know huge amounts about it :o:

well done to all the offers an interviews over the last few days!!!

i dont like waiting i feel sorry for rvc people who had interviews in december!!

ReputationRep:
    come on bristol just reject me if your gona do it!!! its driving me maaaaaaaaad

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.