Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmm just realised nottingham never gave me the feedback from my interview and it was over a year ago...terrible lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL86)
    When is your birthday? Mine was in July and I asked for them to wait until I got my kit list through in September and buy me things from that (or give me money in advance). Otherwise, anatomy posters are fairly popular with people here, and general books on things like breeds etc. I've just gone out and bought a load of outdoorsy trousers that I can use for EMS in the summer when it's too hot for overalls. Most of the essential stuff you need you can get in September, and is likely to be cheaper through the vet school. Just be careful, I asked for welly socks for christmas and got 14 pairs...
    haha, certainly got enough welly socks then my birthday's at the end of may, i know i need new wellies cos my old ones are absolutely wrecked..i don't know whether to get just normal green ones or patterned ones, my old ones are giraffe print :cool: :p:

i hate student finance already :mad: i can't even log in and ive only just registered!

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is the end of May also

I need new wellies for Reading, I know the ones I want I have my sturdy green ones for work experience, but I want a pretty patterned pair for Reading. I'm pretty much just asking for money for my birthday. I'm not even going to celebrate it really (althoughI am going to see Lady Gaga :love: two days afterwards, as a birthday present from my boyfriend, I love her) because of exams.

ReputationRep:
    Fire and ice is slightly drunk with alot of other tsr people

beckybob thinks this could turn in to a massive orgy

orgy lol this is where I get nmy trousers down and have an orgy,

joshhardwick81 loves vetty bham, and Is enjoying an orgy, beckybob is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    My birthday is the end of May also

I need new wellies for Reading, I know the ones I want I have my sturdy green ones for work experience, but I want a pretty patterned pair for Reading. I'm pretty much just asking for money for my birthday. I'm not even going to celebrate it really (althoughI am going to see Lady Gaga :love: two days afterwards, as a birthday present from my boyfriend, I love her) because of exams.
    My birthday is at the end of May too...Jeez may is a popular month!...I want money for my gap year trip i think...Although im definitely going to get a job to fund most of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    haha, certainly got enough welly socks then my birthday's at the end of may, i know i need new wellies cos my old ones are absolutely wrecked..i don't know whether to get just normal green ones or patterned ones, my old ones are giraffe print :cool: :p:
    Crazy patterned ones! However, my burgundy ones get lots of compliments and are probably more practical looking for vet-school :p:

Sounds like people are having fun in Birmingham :p:

ReputationRep:

i hate student finance already :mad: i can't even log in and ive only just registered!
    Def normal green/black for vet school-related things! Although I have a blue paw print pair that I reserve for walking the dog.

Also, student finance... this is my fourth year of applying, and the fourth year I've had massive problems with them. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Patterned ones are always great for dissection classes! I love my cow print ones - although I don't think I'll ever wear them on a dairy farm! Somehow I don't think they'd take me seriously...

ReputationRep:
    I got new green Hunters for Christmas, and I also asked for wellie socks to go with them and got 12 pairs! So yeah, agreeing with VL86 here, be careful what you ask for!

I think I am just going to wait until September to get things I need, I don't even have time to get half the stuff I need for summer before summer arrives, let alone be thinking about vet school now! I really need to go and get a dress for the Leavers' Ball, but I realistically can't see that I'm going to have time to go shopping between now and the end of exams, which is three days before the ball! Need to sort that one out really!

ReputationRep:
    I really need to get a dress for my ball as well. I can't find one I like. My ball is actually before my last exam They couldn't book the venue at the very end of June. Most people have finished exams, but not be because of retakes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to have a very attractive plastic cast on my broken foot for my ball... Let's hope i can find a dress to match :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL86)
    I'm going to have a very attractive plastic cast on my broken foot for my ball... Let's hope i can find a dress to match :P
    Aw, that sucks! How/when did you break it?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that sucks! How/when did you break it?
    A couple of weeks ago, walking the dog :rolleyes:

Ironic thing is, I'd just come back from a fortnight lambing - plenty of dangerous machinery/vehicles/livestock for me to break bones with. But no, I break it on a leisurely stroll with the mutt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)
    Fire and ice is slightly drunk with alot of other tsr people

beckybob thinks this could turn in to a massive orgy

orgy lol this is where I get nmy trousers down and have an orgy,

joshhardwick81 loves vetty bham, and Is enjoying an orgy, beckybob is amazing
    LMFAO is all i have to say. this is the message i thought id deleted by accident hahha

there is tsr gossip to be shared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    LMFAO is all i have to say. this is the message i thought id deleted by accident hahha

there is tsr gossip to be shared!
    Then do share :p:

ReputationRep:
    Then do share :p:
    i agree, i think that this gossip should be shared :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes, share this TSR gossip. I'm very sick of Cellular Control revision, so gossip would brighten that up nicely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL86)
    A couple of weeks ago, walking the dog :rolleyes:

Ironic thing is, I'd just come back from a fortnight lambing - plenty of dangerous machinery/vehicles/livestock for me to break bones with. But no, I break it on a leisurely stroll with the mutt!
    Oh no! (do u have a dog at uni?!)

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    PUPPPPPPIIIIEEEESS! look out for piccys on FB!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.