Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ohhh dear im so sorry
    if it helps it wasnt proper sick, it was just because of the cocktail of death beth made hit my stomach just after we left, ive never spontaneously thrown up before still lucky i had a spare t-shirt
    i cant believe how much we drank :O

ReputationRep:
    and it was in the corridor :P not the hotel room,

ReputationRep:
    i back up what sam said, it wasn't real sick , just alcohol sick. and i retract my statement about it being in the hotel room, we were in fact in the corridor.

apologies for anyone eating their dinner

ReputationRep:
    Those poor people staying in the hotel with you lot!

ReputationRep:
    haha yea, still embarassed though
    yea someone must hve complained about us i think

ReputationRep:
    they did. we have like 3 knocks on the door from staff telling us to shut up or we're out.

ReputationRep:
    i love how dodgy it was, tom answered first and said there was just him a girl and another guy in the room. (so that sounded dodgy)

next time he comes to the door i answer it and look like a hooker or something out for a threesome!

ReputationRep:
    what about the time beth answered and said the were four in the room and she was going to stay in another hotel LOL. and they were just like. ok then and believed her. then the time i think you answered and there was three of us hiding in the bathroom thinking they were gonna search the place aha :p:

all in all,,,,good night guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckybob)
    i love how dodgy it was, tom answered first and said there was just him a girl and another guy in the room. (so that sounded dodgy)

next time he comes to the door i answer it and look like a hooker or something out for a threesome!
    lmao, becky you were so funny when you answered the door! The guy couldnt speak english very well and becky took everything he said literally. He was like "stop your sound coming" or something and she said "coming from where? i dnt get what you mean? what do you want?" :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Those poor people staying in the hotel with you lot!
    I knocked on the wrong door on my way back (coz the others wernt hard core enough to stay till the end with me emma and sam :p:) and this man came out in his towel, I just said "Hi, ymm I think this is not my room, c ya" and raaaaan!!! :o:

about the skandal its all about josha nd tom, man whores!

ReputationRep:
    I still dont understand why beth's muffin was all over the bathroom floor in the morning!
    Take from that what you will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshhardwick81)
    I still dont understand why beth's muffin was all over the bathroom floor in the morning!
    Take from that what you will!
    coz we dressed up as muslims and had a muffin fight, while you was in bed doing your thang
    (but to find out that we wernt muslims but Sikks or somehting? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    coz we dressed up as muslims and had a muffin fight, while you was in bed doing your thang
    (but to find out that we wernt muslims but Sikks or somehting? :confused: )
    My thang :P
    Dont start revealing scandals bethan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshhardwick81)
    My thang :P
    Dont start revealing scandals bethan!
    Bt the Q is, who was invloved in muffing fighting,a nd who was involved at doing your thang in bed

ReputationRep:
    i well trod in muffin in the bathroom that evening. bad times.
    and beth i was like shouting at you down the corridor that that wasnt our room but you continued to knock. SO funny! plus our sweidish was fit. x

ReputationRep:
    ha Josh and your "what happend in B'ham stays in B'ham"

wel what happened in B'ham has travelled around the entire country to fellow TSRians.. UNLUCKY!!!

were they chocolate muffins? imean the muffins in the muffin fight not the muffin involved in the Thang :o:

ReputationRep:
    This ^^ is so true! Unlucky guys, you are all such gossips!

Nicely done beth, I did that once and a really, really good looking guy in his 20s opened the door (bearing in mind I was about 14) and I was like 'ummm, I'm really sorry' and he said 'are you room service' and I just said 'no, I got the wrong room!' and then he said 'do you want to be?!' and I just went 'got to go, bye' and raaaaaan away so fast. Kind of embarrassing now when you think about it...

But yeah, well done on keeping that all to yourselves guys! To be fair, it lasted a day.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to come on here to rub in what a brill time im havent at the koala sanctuary, but i feel its going to get lost in all the brum gossip!
    Been working with the kangaroos today, they are amazing animals and so socialable, there is a baby one called ipod LOL who follows you everywhere hehe. There is a vet onsite too so hopefully be able to work with them at some point loving it here! hope this volcano means i have to stay here forever (well untill september :P)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're having an amazing time, Haddie Very, very jealous. When are you due to come back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I didn't know about the meet up
    me either lol

but on a more positive note i just ordered my dyce book

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.