Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    did you not take decision maths??

the only reason i got a B in maths was because i got 100% in D1 and 98% in D2!

ReputationRep:
    i have C2 C4 and M2 this summer

im also taking the whole of the physics A2 as our teachers wouldnt let us take the january module in january i really hate physics now aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schizopear)
    did you not take decision maths??

the only reason i got a B in maths was because i got 100% in D1 and 98% in D2!
    was that at me? coz if it was what is decision maths?
    I did get a B overall coz I had 3A 2B and 1U in all modules, so hoping I'll get an overall A with the U resit, but I do need to revise coz Ill need an A in it really

ReputationRep:
    Our school didn't let us take Decision Maths, because the Further Maths students do it because it's easier so the school gets better results for Further Maths, I think.

If you want to talk about exams, I'm retaking the whole of the Maths A Level (6 exams, I've done 2 of them so far) and the whole of Chemistry (4 exams, I've done 1). It doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be, actually. The maths (except S1 and M1) all overlaps a lot and so does Chemistry (well, some of it), so I think it will be fine, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    i did D1 but it was our 13th module

ReputationRep:
    further maths we got to do by choice, I did not do it and give up a free lesson no way!! I also though it was very hard, since only the students who got A's did it, and most of them ended up with E/D in it in the end and was really gutted they wasted their time!

ReputationRep:
    just had my hep b vaccine, was okay
    now off to college for a general studies exam and a 3 hour biology class that was supposed to be a revision class but is actually gonna be finishing off the specification as we still haven't finished, woo :p:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: :woo:
    got my accomodation offer through from liverpool
    room R513 D&R self catered yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    was that at me? coz if it was what is decision maths?
    I did get a B overall coz I had 3A 2B and 1U in all modules, so hoping I'll get an overall A with the U resit, but I do need to revise coz Ill need an A in it really
    decision maths is the easiest maths module ever. it basically involves algorithms, which by their very definition are simply "sets of instructions". so all you have to do is follow a set of instructions, inputting the relevant data. it's so easy i don't think you can really call it maths...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfall)
    Ahh, that's cool Was that your first choice? Hopefully I will be with you at Greenbank next year!

Decision Maths is so easy, I remember helping my ex boyfriend with it (he was a bit slow :p:) when I was in Year 11 and thinking it was easier than GCSE maths.

S1 tomorrow, just got 95% on the Jan 2010 past paper. Hopefully I can get as close to full marks as possible, to make up for the inevitable fail in M1. I got a D (1 mark off a C :p:)last year, it just shows that I really did put no effort in >.< I don't think I did a single past paper. I really wish I'd worked harder at AS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfall)
    Yaaaaay I just got my Liverpool accomodation offer too.
    I'm in room P340 D&R Self catered which was my first choice

ReputationRep:
    exams are over! :woo:
    just got to wait for the resuts now,hope ive done enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    exams are over! :woo:
    just got to wait for the resuts now,hope ive done enough.
    fingers crossed!
    it would be horrible to get so close then fall at the last hurdle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    fingers crossed!
    it would be horrible to get so close then fall at the last hurdle
    thanks.
    i know what you mean, would hate to fall now, and would hate if any 6 of us were to fail. we've all tried so hard.

edit: advice to people going to uni next year...clean up as you go along or else you will be stuck in a mess and hate to clean it up. hating every moment of it. eventhough we split the house between all 5 of us, al of its messy. especially the bathroom. just imagine the state of it, 5 of us use it and hasnt been cleaned in a goood while:puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Ahh, that's cool Was that your first choice? Hopefully I will be with you at Greenbank next year!

Decision Maths is so easy, I remember helping my ex boyfriend with it (he was a bit slow :p:) when I was in Year 11 and thinking it was easier than GCSE maths.

S1 tomorrow, just got 95% on the Jan 2010 past paper. Hopefully I can get as close to full marks as possible, to make up for the inevitable fail in M1. I got a D (1 mark off a C :p:)last year, it just shows that I really did put no effort in >.< I don't think I did a single past paper. I really wish I'd worked harder at AS.
    yep first choice well excited! you dont find out about ur accomodation until august do you?
    you will be coming to liv next year coz you wont fail! i have faith :p:

ReputationRep:
    18 todayy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    18 todayy
    HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!

I felt like we needed some coloured writing, haven't seen any in a a while! What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!

Lol I was 20 a month ago...I feel old :o:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm still young enough to be a Fresher apparently, hence why I'm thinking of sneaking into the Freshers zoo trip this year! Ed zoo has a new baby tapir so I am so there! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    18 todayy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:party:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.