Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    What exam board are you on for maths? I messed up my C4 really badly as well.
    ocr

i only got the one question right (the co-ordinates one, if you took the same paper)
    :crossedf: reli hoping i get method marks and the grade boundaries are very very low :crossedf:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Yes I did :p:
    I don't know what happened, I just couldn't answer the last two questions at all and I ran out of time. Nothing I can do now, except try and get an A in chemistry and beg them to let me in with AAC. Unless, by some miracle, I got over 90% in a few of my maths retakes, which is very, very unlikely. I'm relaxed, for once I'm pretty confident about tomorrow as well, I feel really well prepared.
    in my finals i came out of one paper completely sure that i hadn't answered enough questions to even pass the paper yet somehow managed to get a first...

then on another paper i came out really confident thinking it was really easy and only got a 2:1...

so i'm officially useless at predicting how i did in exams. you might be too!

ReputationRep:
    Hey every1,

Just wanna wish all of you who are going through exams at the moment loads of luck!! xx

ReputationRep:
    this is a completely useless post but it had to be done because it's my 1000th!

good luck everyone who is doing exams at the moment, if it feels like it didn't go well - it probably went better than you thought!! and if it didn't then there's lots of options out there including gap years (or as i now refer to it 'my break from education' as i've barely done anything gap yearish!) but you know what it's turned out all right in the end.

so fingers crossed for all of you and hopefully in august we'll have massive red letters with people who have got their grades

ReputationRep:
    well i've just failed chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry wasn't too bad. Well, it was a fair paper, except for the odd thought-provoking question and the fact I didn't have enough time to check it, and I always made silly errors, especially with calculations. I can't really judge how I've done.

ReputationRep:
    are there any Nottingham students here who got let in if they missed their A in chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    are there any Nottingham students here who got let in if they missed their A in chemistry?
    In January I was certain that i had completely failed Unit 4 (literally i expected a U); but i managed an A! You can never tell What exam board are you on?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Who neg repped me ?

ReputationRep:
    What post were you negged for? It's probably one of the mystery lurkers that neg people, haha.

ReputationRep:
    :littleangel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)

?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    The post saying an exam was okay :P. Goodness. I can happily say I never have to integrate a function ever again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    huhhh, does this mean your exam went well?

(Original post by skatealexia)
    The post saying an exam was okay :P. Goodness.
    lol :rolleyes: !

ReputationRep:
    Salters Chemistry...bleurghhhh!

Anyway you have probs all seen my outpourings on facebook so I won't go into it again, I am just irritated with myself!

Physics tomorrow...can't see how that's going to go very well at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    My mate from vet-link got in with ABB, A in biology, they said on the phone to her "grades dont really matter that much when u've done so well at interview"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    The post saying an exam was okay :P. Goodness. I can happily say I never have to integrate a function ever again
    thats the most pathetic neg ever!! surely people should be glad you thought it went well?
    Lurkers F off!!!

as for vetty stuff, had the vet over to remove stiches form our cow, this cow is like mental, shes the one who cought fog fever, so when the vet came she recognized him, went MENTAL, we got her into the crush, she jumped and jumped, managed to open the crush, my dad had a holter on her, she draged him, hes slit his arm open the vet ran and jumped over a gate, and she fled down to neighbours garden, jumped the wall, jumped 3xfences, disappeared for 4hrs, dad finally found her int he mountains with another heard of cows, still with the halter on!!
    vet said, dont bother about taking the sticjes off, but i'd like my ahlter back LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    thats the most pathetic neg ever!! surely people should be glad you thought it went well?
    Lurkers F off!!!

as for vetty stuff, had the vet over to remove stiches form our cow, this cow is like mental, shes the one who cought fog fever, so when the vet came she recognized him, went MENTAL, we got her into the crush, she jumped and jumped, managed to open the crush, my dad had a holter on her, she draged him, hes slit his arm open the vet ran and jumped over a gate, and she fled down to neighbours garden, jumped the wall, jumped 3xfences, disappeared for 4hrs, dad finally found her int he mountains with another heard of cows, still with the halter on!!
    vet said, dont bother about taking the sticjes off, but i'd like my ahlter back LOL
    beth that literally made me laugh so much. i thought you meant the vet ran away and you found her in the mountains!!! ahaa love it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    beth that literally made me laugh so much. i thought you meant the vet ran away and you found her in the mountains!!! ahaa love it :p:
    haha i thought that when I first read it too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    Haha, sameee. I had a brilliant mental of image of a terrified vet hiding in the mountains :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.