Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. I am so excited, still hasn't sunk in yet. need to change my sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    yay im so happy for you!!! I only came online to quickly see if anything was happening and you passed
    Hope everyones exams went well, im sure they must be over by now, I havtn started buying things for vet school yet coz im in the wrong country but ill just have to do it when i get home.
    Camp is going pretty well, its not what i expected at all, its really hard work and im so tired all the time but the other counselors are awsome, we're going to houston zoo this weekend!! I've also been given a horse for the summer who needs trainign and stuff which is awsum he's called trouble!
    Hurricane forecast for the next few days but its still pretty hot, i've been living without ac for the last month in a cabin in the woods and the temperature got up to like 105 last week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    thats what i applied for yay
    Score!!xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    Woop!! Welcome to the best vet school in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL86)
    :woo: :woo: can't wait!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL86)
    I second this!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Psycho thinker, well done!! So pleased for yo

What can y pack this far ahead?!

ReputationRep:
    oops just found my occ. health questionnaire, says they wanted it in by the 2nd, for some reason i thought it was the 25th. still need to book doctors appointment but am going on holiday in a week.
    they'll be lucky if the get it by 2nd august

ReputationRep:
    what does the occupational health questionnaire entail?

ReputationRep:
    Passed first year of vet school!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I've got into second year woop woop!!! This will be half of you guys next year!!

ReputationRep:
    well done both of you!

ReputationRep:
    yay well done you two

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, congrats on getting into second year you guys! I was surprised at how quick we got our exam results up here, but I keep thinking we're still with the SQA hehe.
    I passed as well. Crammed for animal husbandry in a day but still managed it. :P

For potential vet students, cramming is awful! Don't let it get to that!!

Woo, off to Tiggywinkles in a few weeks. SO EXCITED.

ReputationRep:
    Im off to a reindeer centre in Scotland next week for AHEMS

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    Im off to a reindeer centre in Scotland next week for AHEMS

Ohh, is that the one in Aviemore/the Cairngorms? I used to have an adopted reindeer there called Burgundy. Not sure how long they live but it would have been cool if she was still there.
    One of my friends went there at the start of the holidays.

Anyone been to Tiggywinkles before? I've worked with wildlife before but still, not sure what to expect! It's so much bigger, busier and shinier than I'm used to hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    Ohh, is that the one in Aviemore/the Cairngorms? I used to have an adopted reindeer there called Burgundy. Not sure how long they live but it would have been cool if she was still there.

Anyone been to Tiggywinkles before? I've worked with wildlife before but still, not sure what to expect! It's so much bigger, busier and shinier than I'm used to hehe.
    Yep it is! Soo excited
    Let us know how Tiggywinkles goes, wouldnt mind doing some wildlife exp!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)

If it's the Tiggywinkles near Aylesbury that's really near me, and all the wildlife from our vets goes there when they don't know what to do with it :p: It looks amazing! Very jealous!

ReputationRep:
    Whee, can't wait! And yes it is the one in the Aylesbury/Haddenham area. :P
    It'll be interesting to see if I actually get there though, it's a long way away for me! :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.