Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph144)
    wow, havent been on here for ages

well I havent gotten anything from Brizzle

so scarred about results, gah!
    you'll probably get something after results (fingers crossed)

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, haven't been on here in ages, i'm finally back in england, had an amazing summer so far to distract me from results, now back to reality and i'm terrified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    you'll probably get something after results (fingers crossed)
    are you unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph144)
    are you unconditional?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    yeah
    I am very very jealous right about now!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hello:

Good luck for results day everyone

:lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmataylor07)
    Out of interest, why did they did give you an offer for 2011 entry rather than 2010 entry?
    I think there was already too many people they'd already given offers to! Think its happened to a few people

ReputationRep:
    good luck on thursday everyone

ReputationRep:
    Oh god. Don't remind me, not looking forward to results day.

My chem5 was so horrible that's defiantly gonna be the B, biology with be an A leaving it all coming down to geography :eek: I need 93/120 for the A :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shedlife)
    Oh god. Don't remind me, not looking forward to results day.

My chem5 was so horrible that's defiantly gonna be the B, biology with be an A leaving it all coming down to geography :eek: I need 93/120 for the A :o:
    I am waiting on exactly the same subjects, so scary, some of my exams were so freakin' hard!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for thursday!
    Got my list in the post today from notts. Sooooo excited about it. Want to get so many things, even the vet school umbrella n mug n coaster set..... and the list goes on

ReputationRep:
    Results day is by far the worst day of the year. Hands down, no contest.

I'm not even confident of an A is Bio which is my best subject because the Bio5 went awfully. Both Salters Chem papers were horrendous and Physics is just always crap, so yeah, I'm absolutely terrified!

I reckon the decision has already been made though, the unis have had our results since Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Results day is by far the worst day of the year. Hands down, no contest.

I'm not even confident of an A is Bio which is my best subject because the Bio5 went awfully. Both Salters Chem papers were horrendous and Physics is just always crap, so yeah, I'm absolutely terrified!

I reckon the decision has already been made though, the unis have had our results since Sunday.
    :eek3: that is so scary! :eek3:

but yeah i agree it is the worse day of the year, i usually cry before, during and after getting my resulys regardless of whether they're good or bad - i'm pathetic :p:

ReputationRep:
    awww fingers crossed you all get the results guys, i dont envy ur position at all!

ReputationRep:
    Well... this time tomorrow....

ReputationRep:
    What time can everyone go in to their colleges? I can go in at 10, I wish it was earlier.

ReputationRep:
    8:30 for me.

ReputationRep:
    ten for me aswell

ReputationRep:
    we get ours online at 6am, then go into college at 10 to pick up our official results slip and have cake and champagne with the tutors - lol

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, hope you all get the results you need tomorrow!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.