The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
oooooo RVC, Liverpool AND bristol interviews today!!!! omggg.. there will definatly be some offers in the 48hours then.. eeeeeeek!!!! good luck everyone!

anyone read the well interesting article in cow management magazine about brown swiss cows?!!!
Reply 41
.captainsarah
New thread :biggrin:
I got confused as to why there were two with the same name...

Anyone seen about this? I thought it was a bit of a shock, seeing as the FEI has been messing about and ignoring it for ages: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/competitionnews/390/294724.html

woah, how are they guna enforce that?
AHHH! Help! I've just found out I've got a Bristol AND liverpool interview ON THE SAME DAY! I'm worried that they won't be willing to change the dates??? I need to call them today, but who should I ask first? I've already comfirmed I will be attending the Bristol interview so does that mean i can't change it anymore? I sent liverpool an email over the weekend after I found out I had a bristol interview to say that i wasn't available the 24th anymore, but they still sent me the invite today. Guess they didn't see it in time? Will asking to change the date for liverpool risk my application at all? I've already had loads of problems with my application with liverpool
Reply 43
wooooooo snow again. im such a child :smile:
Setting off in 5 mins :|
Reply 45
Good luck with all the interviews.

I have just firmed Glasgow :biggrin:
Knew I would pick Glasgow over Liverpool and Bristol, so decided I didn't need to wait any longer. Hopefully you guys will get any interview/offer I may have got.
Time for student finance and accommodation, me thinks. :smile:
skatealexia
Setting off in 5 mins :|

We've got a mixture of hail and snow, never seen that happen before lol. It sounds like rain when it hits the roof and windows lol. It looks a bit like rain too, with the speed and quantity of snow particles falling.
well done zoe!
Reply 48
wahoooooo yay zoeeeeeeee :woo:

and bristol and liverpool thing, liverpool seem pretty funny about changing dates as they ash when yr not available but as uve confirmed bristol it could be tricky, i would suggest ringing instead of email or anything then u will get an immediate answer and if one place says u cant change u have enough time to ask the other, im sure they will understand as its not yr fault
Reply 49
Rachhyyyy

and bristol and liverpool thing, liverpool seem pretty funny about changing dates as they ash when yr not available but as uve confirmed bristol it could be tricky, i would suggest ringing instead of email or anything then u will get an immediate answer and if one place says u cant change u have enough time to ask the other, im sure they will understand as its not yr fault

did you get a reply to your 4th email, rach?

xxx
Rachhyyyy

I called today but there's a message saying no one will answer phones today cos of vet interviews. So I sent liverpool an email and I'll call again tomorrow. :frown:
Reply 51
~*starlight*conquest*~
I called today but there's a message saying no one will answer phones today cos of vet interviews. So I sent liverpool an email and I'll call again tomorrow. :frown:

ah yeah, uve got a week to sort it out as its 2 weeks til the interview, liverpool changed my date because of snow so im sure theyll be fine, they get quite a few people cancelling/withdrawing at this time in the process they they will prob give u someone elses spot. call tomorrow :yep:
Reply 52
emmaaa..
did you get a reply to your 4th email, rach?

xxx

nt yet :s-smilie: :mad:
~*starlight*conquest*~
AHHH! Help! I've just found out I've got a Bristol AND liverpool interview ON THE SAME DAY! I'm worried that they won't be willing to change the dates??? I need to call them today, but who should I ask first? I've already comfirmed I will be attending the Bristol interview so does that mean i can't change it anymore? I sent liverpool an email over the weekend after I found out I had a bristol interview to say that i wasn't available the 24th anymore, but they still sent me the invite today. Guess they didn't see it in time? Will asking to change the date for liverpool risk my application at all? I've already had loads of problems with my application with liverpool

i had bristol and nottingham on the same day last year- id already confirmed bristol but emailed them about "a sudden unavoidable family commitment" (hinting as stongly as a could at funeral...) and they were very helpful- it had been on the last day of interviews so they couldnt rearrange but they gave me a telephone interview instead and i got an offer a couple of days later- so basically they have been willing to change before :smile:
overtherainbow
i had bristol and nottingham on the same day last year- id already confirmed bristol but emailed them about "a sudden unavoidable family commitment" (hinting as stongly as a could at funeral...) and they were very helpful- it had been on the last day of interviews so they couldnt rearrange but they gave me a telephone interview instead and i got an offer a couple of days later- so basically they have been willing to change before :smile:

Ok, that's a relief. If I can't get through to Liverpool tomorrow, I'll call Bristol.
Reply 55
steph_v
And had Liverpool really given out offers this time last
year? Woah.

Dunno when they started giving them out. But last year I got my offer on my birthday. Which is the 20th Feb.
Reply 56
emilyyy
Dunno when they started giving them out. But last year I got my offer on my birthday. Which is the 20th Feb.

when was yr interview??
emilyyy

They said they're a bit behind this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if most people got their offers on the March 31st deadline.
Reply 58
had my liverpool interview today, they said they could be giving out offers any time from now until end of march
Reply 59
Hope all the interviews are going well! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending