Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People who are going to Liverpool: Have any of you recieved a kit list or a list of vaccinations required?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Talon19921992)
    People who are going to Liverpool: Have any of you recieved a kit list or a list of vaccinations required?
    I looked at last years list which gives you an idea if you want me to link you to it, but no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I looked at last years list which gives you an idea if you want me to link you to it, but no.
    Yeah that'd be great! thanks, post it on my facebook wall please!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Will do, one moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Auraya)
    Student handbook , vaccination thingys, order form for clothes etc. thing about VetSoc and a lot of information really

It'll be fine I'm sure We're going to Vet school :woo: Don't be stressed be excited!!!

ooh that's put me at ease a bit, got most of that

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone
    People probably mostly saw on FB; I'm going to Cambridge and I'm so happy :awesome:

Nothing exciting from my college yet though, just a letter saying it has a form enclosed, but without the form :p: Freshers packs in September apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Well done Claire! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i'm off to greece tomorow to volunteer at a turtle recuse centre for 4 weeks
    Is it Archelon? I worked with them for 3 summers, was the monitoring leader on Kyparissia Beach for one summer! Get out to visit some of the projects if you can, loads of nice stuff to see theres no beachwork in the rescue centre !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulamoto)
    Is it Archelon? I worked with them for 3 summers, was the monitoring leader on Kyparissia Beach for one summer! Get out to visit some of the projects if you can, loads of nice stuff to see theres no beachwork in the rescue centre !
    yeah its with them. I dont think i'll be able to go visit any prjects unfortunately as i only get one day off per week. the centre is right on the beach and we only work mornings so have plenty of time to spend there. plus at the projects dont you sleep in tents? here at lease i get a bed

In other news, i got into Dublin. Do i got there or bristol?

ReputationRep:

wooo go you! what happens about fees for Dublin? just out of interest :confused: do we pay international fees?

ReputationRep:
    yeah its with them. I dont think i'll be able to go visit any prjects unfortunately as i only get one day off per week. the centre is right on the beach and we only work mornings so have plenty of time to spend there. plus at the projects dont you sleep in tents? here at lease i get a bed

ooh is dublin the one where it's like a lottery if you fulfill certain requirements, or do they just do that for irish people? that is quite a tough decision but you've probs got everything sorted for bristol now

got my freshers pack today

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done Anna, tough decision!

Nicola, I got mine the other day, its sooooo exciting, i love the card that every1 signed and sooo much to read lol I just sent off my Vet. soc. form.. hope i get a free t- shirt xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Ah well done Anna, tough decision!

Nicola, I got mine the other day, its sooooo exciting, i love the card that every1 signed and sooo much to read lol I just sent off my Vet. soc. form.. hope i get a free t- shirt xx
    awwh yeah how cute is that card! omg i know it's gonna take me ages to sort through this
    yeah i hope i get a free t shirt too :p: are you joining for 1 year or 5 years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    awwh yeah how cute is that card! omg i know it's gonna take me ages to sort through this
    yeah i hope i get a free t shirt too :p: are you joining for 1 year or 5 years?

I'm joining for 5 years.. i know its expensive but i just figured it would come in handy.. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    ooh is dublin the one where it's like a lottery if you fulfill certain requirements, or do they just do that for irish people? that is quite a tough decision but you've probs got everything sorted for bristol now

got my freshers pack today
    yeah i think they do that. the requirements are that you do 4 A levels and get above a certain number of points.

i'll almost definitely still go to bristol but it would be nice to go to ireland.

ReputationRep:
    Got my welcome pack yesterday. Im now officially a year 0 liverpool vet woop woop although I still have no accommodation :/

ReputationRep:
    Hiya...i will be a liverpool vet in september!..can't wait to move in and actually get started!! Was wondering if anyone could send me the link for the kitlist..somehow? Please? and also does anyone know if there is a thread for liverpool 2010 people anywhere..I think it would be less scary if i knew some faces!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Hey, I'm off to liverpool. We get the kit lists sent out in the next week or two apparently. Have you joined the facebook group with about 70 other members on? If not I'll link you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight3)
    Hiya...i will be a liverpool vet in september!..can't wait to move in and actually get started!! Was wondering if anyone could send me the link for the kitlist..somehow? Please? and also does anyone know if there is a thread for liverpool 2010 people anywhere..I think it would be less scary if i knew some faces!
    liverpool is the best
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...4554889&ref=ts
    come join us on faceboook! where are you living in september?

ReputationRep:
    I joined a couple...at least i thought i did and then facebook messed up and i was too annoyed with it to check! I dont think they had anything like 70 members though so could you send me the link please ..where abouts are you staying?? Im in private accomadation because i wanted self catering and i kind of paniced when they gave me catered and booked a room straight away in private - so im kind of hoping i still meet people!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.