Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Hey, havnt applied to Liverpool so cnt help unfortunately

was just wondering though, when did u hear from Notts? I thought they only give out offers at the end of the interview process???:woo:
    I might be the very first one that was given an offer from Notts, mainly becoz I'm an international applicant, I guess:yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    RVC Interview = OVER!
    I'm so relieved! haha. Now the waiting game begins.

ReputationRep:
    WOW.

Loved my Liverpool interview; felt like I gave it a good shot and it was really quiet fun :rolleyes:

Was anybody else at 10am this morning? I more or less remember every ones faces. The guy on the 2nd to last station didn't want me to leave

AWESOME.

ReputationRep:
    I want to go back to the Alps to snowboard...watching the olympics is killing me!!!!
    the 2012 London olympics tickets ar eon sale soon I am sooo there!!

ReputationRep:
    I want to go back to the Alps to snowboard...watching the olympics is killing me!!!!
    the 2012 London olympics tickets are on sale soon I am sooo there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Hazcards
    I have the Hazcards on my memory stick if that's any good? I'm not entirely sure what you wanted, sorry :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    Really? ive never been before but it does sound amazing, all young farmers from the whole country drunk in Torquay!!! wahoooo!

my dog just been covered for the 2nd time... so she SHOULD be in pup, so in 63 days i will have pupppppppies im so excited, ive gota find a vet that will dock them though, i hope my vets do it for meeee!!
    AGM - more like Annual General Party from what I've heard :p:
    Yay for puppies! Are they going to be working spaniels then, because you're docking them?

I'm in a very happy mood, for a change. Just had the most entertaining showjumping training day every - complete physcopath of a pony spent the majority of the time on his back legs leaping in the air...

ReputationRep:
    haaaa yeeeh, young farmers is just a big excuse for a piss up generally!!
    yeh mines a working cocker and the sire is a gamekeepers dog so hes well good, ill be selling them as working dogs, working cockers are INSAIN!!! i would not want one living in anyones house and not being worked, they are mental enough when they are worked, they need work to keep them sain, its so bred into them and they love it!!! the stud fee is a puppy so she better have more than one :p:

ReputationRep:
    woah reading up on rabies, never realised how little i actually knew about it, what a horrible disease :|!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    woah reading up on rabies, never realised how little i actually knew about it, what a horrible disease :|!
    Yeah, its horrible. I read up on it way back when I had a cambridge interview. And I actually got asked about it. But not very much, was just a passing question. Just went over it again today too.

ReputationRep:
    haha did someone neg me for docking my puppies... woah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    haha did someone neg me for docking my puppies... woah!

haha, is that the feedback they left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireW2708)
    I have the Hazcards on my memory stick if that's any good? I'm not entirely sure what you wanted, sorry :o:
    Don't worry, I have the actual Hazcards, I just need the explanation of what the codes by the bit that says 'Storage' on the cards mean. Apparently they are in the handbook, but I don't know how to get hold of that, I don't think our teacher knows that they are!

Thanks though!

Also, I expect you have all seen this already but in case not: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/294871.html
    Surprising, it happened quite a long time ago, I can't work out whether they have only just decided to sue or whether it has been rumbling along for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckybob)
    haha, is that the feedback they left?
    noo might of just been general negging of the Rachhyyyy but it was the post that sed im gona dock them that they negged me for! ah well :p: i wudnt want to own a non docked working spaniel, plus its hardly illegal for working dogs

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool Interview (grad Entry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vet_Face)
    Liverpool Interview (grad Entry)
    congratss! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    congratss! xx
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vet_Face)
    Thank you!!
    what date is it for??
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    3rd March at 11am! Early start for me lol

ReputationRep:
    ahhh mine was an 11 o'clock one as well. wasnt too bad though as we stayed over in liv the night before.
    cant believe its been 2 weeks already...time flies.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.