Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    good luck witht the interviews guys
    i remember from last year that for liverpool if you were exceptional at interview then they would give an offer a week later on the thursday or the friday. or else it was end of march for most offers.

ReputationRep:
    did they reject anyone before end of march??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    did they reject anyone before end of march??
    no. im pretty sure all rejections were in march.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    i remember from last year that for liverpool if you were exceptional at interview then they would give an offer a week later on the thursday or the friday. or else it was end of march for most offers.
    Ahh, I obviously wasn't exceptional then. Then again, I knew I wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Ahh, I obviously wasn't exceptional then. Then again, I knew I wasn't.
    i doubt theyre doing it the same way this year as at least ONE person on tsr or the facebook group would have got one like this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    i doubt theyre doing it the same way this year as at least ONE person on tsr or the facebook group would have got one like this...
    Maybe, I don't know. I definitely wasn't exceptional, I ballsed up more than one station. As soon as someone gets an offer, I'm going to go into panic mode. Does anyone know whether it's by post/email/track?

ReputationRep:
    Its cold, and snowing again, standing around at the football in this is going to be miserable, unless we're winning and i can have a jump around to warm up !

Hope all the interviews went well today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Maybe, I don't know. I definitely wasn't exceptional, I ballsed up more than one station. As soon as someone gets an offer, I'm going to go into panic mode. Does anyone know whether it's by post/email/track?
    yeh same, i wasnt exceptional anyway....and one bad thing about tsr is when offers come through they do make everyone panic! xx

ReputationRep:
    how do Nottingham and Liverpool give out offers in march, by phone or just updating track?

ReputationRep:
    tsr is very quite today

ReputationRep:
    I know, I don't like it. I don't know what else to do to prepare for tomorrow, I'm feeling REALLY nervous about this one, because it's my last chance (this year) to get an offer, really. After tomorrow, I won't be able to change the outcome at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    Not my experience at all. Got the offer about three weeks after my interview. And no-where near the end of March.

(Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    when was yr interview??
    28th January I think

ReputationRep:
    Liv did everything by post last year, but seem to be doing everythign by e-mail this year..so god know how offers will be give out..!!

ReputationRep:
    Last year Liverpool gave a couple of offers out end of Jan, then 20th Feb. Not sure after that. I got rejected after interview on the 17th March (interviewed Feb half term) but I think people got offers at the same time. I think the same thing happened at the end of March too. It was all by track I think, offers and rejections.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola92)
    how do Nottingham and Liverpool give out offers in march, by phone or just updating track?
    Last year I heard from Liv by track and Notts by phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph144)
    woah, how are they guna enforce that?
    I really don't know. Sounds like they're on about putting CCTV in some of the warm up arenas, but they still never did anything in the incidents that they've had photographic or video evidence for :rolleyes: I guess they need to be seen doing something, even if it's just saying they'll act, if you get what I mean.

Hope everyone's interviews went well today
    Horse has physio tomorrow, fingers crossed nothing is too wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Had my Bristol interview today! Thought it went quite well. Did anyone else on here have it today?

I've not been on in a while, missed looooads of posts. Well done to all those with interviews and offers

ReputationRep:
    woooooo :woo: liverpool interview!!!!!
    FINALLY!!!!
    24th feb squeeeeeeeeeee
    and we released some more seals today yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    yay well done starfall!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfall)
    woooooo :woo: liverpool interview!!!!!
    FINALLY!!!!
    24th feb squeeeeeeeeeee
    and we released some more seals today yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Well done Chloe :woo:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.