Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    bit random but jus wanna say that i'm so nervous bout my RVC interview coming up on the 3rd of March.. i really REAlly hope i preform on the day!
    youll be fine doc, you allready have an offer in the pocket
    but I'm sheeten my self for Wednesday as well...and I hope I havn't scared fellow TSRiens from wanting to meet me :p:
    and about reps, your points go up with neg rep as well, mines gone up form 415 to 432!! hey thanx boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    I think he's reaally good :yep: and in dissections hes really involved and likes to tell us EVERYTHING he knows about one teeny things we've asked about :p:

The other day in dissection we had to remove the bottom jaw of a dog, cut through all the muscles we needed to but it was still hanging on...then Raymond came over and went 'you just do it like this!!! *rips off bottom jaw*'
    Haha a similar thing happened to us in our dissection: we were cutting off a limb, and we were doing it really carefully, when our anatomy lecturer (legend that she is) just came along and ripped it off lol. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    bit random but jus wanna say that i'm so nervous bout my RVC interview coming up on the 3rd of March.. i really REAlly hope i preform on the day!
    At least you already have a Bristol offer Less pressure

I have my Bristol interview on 24th. I am actually panicking, as I think I have a lot more to look over ( i don't feel like i'm in the interview mode yet :p: )

Only 4 days...eek...:eek:
    I'm wondering whether to go over AS science again. I think I will only if I have time to.
    You have time to prepare, its all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    and about reps, your points go up with neg rep as well, mines gone up form 415 to 432!! hey thanx boy
    That's because I pos repped you

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I join you on the being nervous Dr. 2 be! last chance to impress 4 me at my Ed interview on Wednesday!! Thanks guys for all the discussion btw, even if it got a little...nasty...by the end, it's helped a lot 4 ppl who still have interviews!!

PS: at least you and Violin Girl have offers, ppl like me and Steph are still in limbo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)
    Ahh, I join you on the being nervous Dr. 2 be! last chance to impress 4 me at my Ed interview on Wednesday!! Thanks guys for all the discussion btw, even if it got a little...nasty...by the end, it's helped a lot 4 ppl who still have interviews!!

PS: at least you and Violin Girl have offers, ppl like me and Steph are still in limbo...
    I'm sure you'll get an offer from 2 interviews You have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sami4132)

At least you've got an interview to prepare for, I feel lost, haha. Good luck for Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    theres a friend of the farmer I'm with looking for staff, think they have 3000 ewes lambing in march..you'll get paid+accom, they'll have lads of staff there as well, so will not be taht lonely... want me to get their phone number for you?
    ooo thatd be awsum if you could

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, I'm certainly hoping I will, and Steph, I'm sure you will too!!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Bristol is my last chance to get in this year, and I have no offers yet! That probably wasn't helped by my slight lack of work experience, but seriously, people who already have offers can relax and breathe! Everyone wants more than one offer/an insurance/choice etc, but don't panic, you guys are all going to vet school in 2010 (assuming you get the grades, so revise hard!) I, on the other hand, am not so fortunate yet!

I'm not nervous for my interview yet, but it's still a week and a bit away. I am more nervous about the fact that I literally will be up to all hours next week trying to do everything I need to do: Chem coursework, interview prep (!) and mocks revision.

And I don't even get to enjoy my birthday since it is the day before my interview, so no champagne for me You guys better all give me some birthday wishes instead!

Edit: Rant over. Sorry, bit stressed :P:

ReputationRep:
    First day on my own without the shepherd at the farm I am working at today, and no total disasters occured, the place was still in one piece when I left. Had to kill one lamb though But all in all pretty pleased I didn't totally mess up!

Have done sod all revision for my RVC interview so far though, and haven't got a clue when I am going to fit any in
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Got my bristol interview wednesday... =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Got my bristol interview wednesday... =/
    So have I!! What time is yours?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    So have I!! What time is yours?

Errrm. 2:35 I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)
    Guys, Bristol is my last chance to get in this year, and I have no offers yet! That probably wasn't helped by my slight lack of work experience, but seriously, people who already have offers can relax and breathe! Everyone wants more than one offer/an insurance/choice etc, but don't panic, you guys are all going to vet school in 2010 (assuming you get the grades, so revise hard!) I, on the other hand, am not so fortunate yet!

I'm not nervous for my interview yet, but it's still a week and a bit away. I am more nervous about the fact that I literally will be up to all hours next week trying to do everything I need to do: Chem coursework, interview prep (!) and mocks revision.

And I don't even get to enjoy my birthday since it is the day before my interview, so no champagne for me You guys better all give me some birthday wishes instead!

awwww we'll all be wishing you lots and lots of luck i was in a similar position last year- liv was my final chance and i screwed it up coz i let the nerves get to me.
    you just have to go in there and give it a million percent and prove to them how much you want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    Errrm. 2:35 I think.
    Mines at 9.25 and I'm going on the 11.30 tour and the talk
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone liverpooling it up on march 10th?
    My flatmate has got an interview on the same day, but she's in the morning. I'm at 2pm.

Is it weird that my flatmate and i have had EXACTLY the same responses from the three unis we both applied to? Even down to having interviews on exactly the same dates for both rvc and liverpool, and an offer on the same date from edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oaktrees)

Yes, but when you nail your interview you can have lots of champagne! Why on earth you'd want champagne escapes me though; hate the stuff :o:
    I know how you feel though, but I have resigned myself to a gap year because I don't even have a Bristol interview. If by some chance you have to reapply then yours will come in as good practice
    Arghh, I'm rubbish at these 'cheer up' style posts.

On the upside, I've passed my theory test and have an invite to Notts for the biochem offers day - but still no offer on track :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I would like lots of champagne!
    Gosh it must be wonderful for you gap yearers getting unconditionals..

You can properly celebrate knowing for absoulte certain you WILL be at vet school this year. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraghk123)
    I would like lots of champagne!
    Gosh it must be wonderful for you gap yearers getting unconditionals..

You can properly celebrate knowing for absoulte certain you WILL be at vet school this year. :P
    hell yeah!!!!!!! :yep: :woo: :woo: :eek3:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.