• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Lincoln interview

ReputationRep:
    sorry about bristol rejections

do we have to take that student code agreement thing to bristol interviews? or have i missed somewhere where it says i was supposed to send it off?

ReputationRep:
    wahooo well done jade!!!!!!!!!! what date??

and yeh Dr to be, Edinburggh is BEAUTIFUL, i actually fell in love with it, its all very new and lovely, i just love the city and the location of the campus i didnt visit all the places i applied to, its difficult to get to them all!!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)

and yeh Dr to be, Edinburggh is BEAUTIFUL, i actually fell in love with it, its all very new and lovely, i just love the city and the location of the campus i didnt visit all the places i applied to, its difficult to get to them all!!

3rd march. I wasn't expecting it because it was later than all the others :rolleyes:. But, :woo: more to prepare for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)

yer i much prefer modern/recently built facilities, thats y i like nottingham so much.. (fingers crossed for u with Edinburgh )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    3rd march. I wasn't expecting it because it was later than all the others :rolleyes:. But, :woo: more to prepare for.
    wow, thats only next week!!!!!! i seriously need to start prepping

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln interview
    YAAAAAY!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I had a mini break down in school today I mean I should be over the moon about my Cambs offer, and yeah I am, but I really really really want to go to Notts... so we was going through the "what if you get a Notts offer" sceniero....

I just dnt know if Cambs is for me Oh well no point stressing now I suppose!

And with a brizzle rejection it does narrown my choices down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireAndIce)
    Oh god I had a mini break down in school today I mean I should be over the moon about my Cambs offer, and yeah I am, but I really really really want to go to Notts... so we was going through the "what if you get a Notts offer" sceniero....

:grouphugs:
    Would Notts be your fav then? Good luck

Even though having one offer does make it so much better, if you really like Notts is understandable to be worrying about that too

ReputationRep:

aww yeh, i no the feeling, i have 2 offers, which same as you with cambs, im over the moon about, but i just cant get THAT excited because edinburgh is my favourate :rolleyes: i feel bad saying that because i no i shud be happy with any offer..

i do hope u get into notts though, as they say, if its where your meant to go, you will get in

ReputationRep:

i'l swap ya cams for birstol lol

ReputationRep:

I just dnt know if Cambs is for me
    why did you apply there? I didnt even bother lookign at their website or prospectus. lol

One of my best day yet, went into the chiken shed, and to change my wellies 3 times coz of bio security, I am soo gonan bring chikens up tomorrow, things I had no idea about before..like the broken eggs and dirty ones go on to human consumption, while the 'good' unbroken clean ones go on to hatch, and then the different lines of male and female.

Plus went to visit this other farm and his machenary was LUSH!!! and talked with the farmer about nitrutions and stuff. Best interview prep ever! haha
    I now know how easy we welsh farmers get it :p:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I want to bring up the rspca neutering at six weeks old ><.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmad1992)
    ahh but i do know, they only asked me 3 veterinary questions in my whole interview, so i woud guess that they werent even taking my interview to seriously

but yeah, looking very much like a gap year now, as seen as ive just got my bristol rejection email
    :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
    My RVC was weird too. Mostly vetty questions but really specific yet random questions. And once you start planning a potential gap year, it really does seem fun, trust. I was very much anti-gap year a few weeks ago, now I almost want one :p:

(Original post by emmaaa..)
    same applies to you about your bris, rvc and liv interviews :p:
    Noooo, it's different :p: :p: :p:

Lincoln interview
    :woo:

Better get prepping Jade

Oh my god, I can't believe it's March next week! That means they HAVE to make decisions soon. Lynda Moore said she'd be re-evaluating thne post-interview on holders at the end of February too :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    My RVC was weird too. Mostly vetty questions but really specific yet random questions. And once you start planning a potential gap year, it really does seem fun, trust. I was very much anti-gap year a few weeks ago, now I almost want one :p:

Noooo, it's different :p: :p: :p:

:woo:

Better get prepping Jade

Oh my god, I can't believe it's March next week! That means they HAVE to make decisions soon. Lynda Moore said she'd be re-evaluating thne post-interview on holders at the end of February too :eek3:
    i reckon ur gonna get Bristol now.. she's sent out loads of on hold rejections and u havent got one ! and i think u and Rachy r gonna get offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    i reckon ur gonna get Bristol now.. she's sent out loads of on hold rejections and u havent got one ! and i think u and Rachy r gonna get offers
    That was only people on hold without interview. I've had an interview there. The odds are not good, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this might be a loooong post.

Firstly, so sorry to hear about the rejections. I have NO idea why they have given me an interview over you lot! I genuinely have no clue. And, now this is going to sound awful, I can't get that excited about my Bristol interview because it isn't my absolute favourite. I love it, but I loved Edinburgh more. I am more extremely nervous because I am going to get a grilling, and I wrote such stupid things on my personal statement and dug myself into GRAND CANYON sized holes! No jokes Although I would extremely happy if I got a Bristol offer this year. However, if I do end up reapplying, I am quite used to the idea now, and I think I could get my app up to a much better standard next year. Hmmmm.

Also, congrats Jade, that is the same day as my interview! Good luck! At the end of the day I want to go to vet school, I like Bristol, (or the bits of it that I have seen, I haven't seen the undergraduate bit at all) and if I didn't get in this year I would reapply there next year for sure. I just need to be more positive and optimistic I think.

/rant. Sorry, bad day at school.

I have such a weird week next week! I have mocks on Monday and Tuesday so we are off timetable, it is my birthday on Tuesday (!), Bristol on Weds, best friend's birthday on Friday.

I hate making phone calls too. I put it off for as long as physically possible every single time. It s never as bad once I actually do it though!

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln interview
    I'll see you there then! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interviewed on February 10th heard back yettt???

ReputationRep:
    Poop Bristol rejection... Oh well it was my least fav - couldnt put up with Becky for another 5 years hah
    EXCUSE ME!!!

But, on a serious note rach, don't just pick cambridge for the prestige, if you get a Nottingham offer, and its your favourite go for it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.