Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cleo88)
    Also does anyone have a notts interview this week or have they finished them now? (i.e. possible offers/rejections soon)
    I'm pretty sure there are no interviews at Notts tomorrow. However I think there may be some the week after, possibly Lincoln ones.

ReputationRep:
    damb I've just realized I didn't put all my w/e on the bristol form...uchh what a waste!!
    up at 1.15am preping this shall be an epic fail!

and tomyyguns taht comment didn't put me off one bit
    http://organic.lovetoknow.com/Intens...rganic_Farming
    but still organic rules

ReputationRep:
    Sarah don't disappear on us now!!

I love my vets, everyone gets on so well, the nurses and the vets really like each other. But at another place I went to the nurses were planning a revolt, and the partners were taking loads of money and not paying the junior vets or nurses...weird dynamic to be around!

ReputationRep:
    NOTTINGHAM OFFER! :woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)
    omggggg well doneeeeeeee!
    are u classed as a home student or as an international one as i think you said you live in dubai??

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    omggggg well doneeeeeeee!
    are u classed as a home student or as an international one as i think you said you live in dubai??

xxx
    Thanks! Absolutely over the moon haha

Yeh I live in Dubai and for now, I've been classed as international but we're appealing as I was born in Nottingham and we have a house there etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)

Yeh I live in Dubai and for now, I've been classed as international but we're appealing as I was born in Nottingham and we have a house there etc.
    Well done on the offer! Very jealous at this point! =) xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)

ah good luck with the appeal then,,,is notts your fave then??

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)

Wow Congrats! Lucky u. Anyone else heard from notts yet?

ReputationRep:
    .. i seriously cannot believe it.. there were oxford phds in my interview group and i thought i wouldnt have a chance ! In theory i dnt even have to finish uni!!! ! (congrats Rach.. see u in a couple of months )

ReputationRep:
    ah good luck with the appeal then,,,is notts your fave then??

xxx
    Thanks! Yeh it's my first choice, love the course, but saying that...vet school is vet school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    OMGGGGG NOTTINGHAM OFFER>> AND ITS UNCONDITIONAL.. i seriously cannot believe it.. there were oxford phds in my interview group and i thought i wouldnt have a chance ! In theory i dnt even have to finish uni!!! ! (congrats Rach.. see u in a couple of months )

Well done to you too! Haha definitely (if I get the grades!)

ReputationRep:
    Yay congrats on the Notts offers!!! Especially you Dr 2 be, unconditional!! That's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    notts offers.....this is exciting...well done dr to be.

are they coming through letter then??
    there might be more to comeeeeeee
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach.)

Excellent news for u! When was ur interview if u dont mind me asking?
    I wonder if they are reviewing a week at a time then making offers. Also did ur UCAS change or was it by letter? Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    notts offers.....this is exciting...well done dr to be.

are they coming through letter then??
    there might be more to comeeeeeee
    xxx
    Thanks guys.. i got a phone call.. could barely speak though.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cleo88)
    Excellent news for u! When was ur interview if u dont mind me asking?
    I wonder if they are reviewing a week at a time then making offers. Also did ur UCAS change or was it by letter? Congrats.
    Cheers My interview was 17th Feb. I was told by phone and was told that my UCAS will change in a few days and stuff will be coming by post soon!

ReputationRep:
    yeh do it Dr to Be

WELL DONE... nottingham offferssss.. so exciting, that place sounds amazing... :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes, withdraw your Bristol offer so I might actually stand a hope in hell of getting one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    did u recently fill out their feed back form? Also do u remember ur interviewers?? (for the formal 1)

I think i'm gonna withdraw from bristol so they can give some1 on hold my offer
    Yeh I filled it out before I left. It's a good idea to have one I think. Yeh I do but I think I shouldn't say because it's confidential? I'm not sure

You must be ecstatic with an unconditional, well done! :p:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.