Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    will all the nottingham offers be given out today?

ReputationRep:
    I've known since Monday that they were giving out some Notts offers today, so it's been pretty hard work not letting slip. :p: They're giving them out much earlier this year.
    Congrats to everyone who has one so far, and to everyone else keep listening for the phone. Last year I didn't get mine until the day after most people did.

ReputationRep:
    ahh how did you keep that quiet haha :p:

i'm scared...

ReputationRep:
    wow- look at all of these offers!! Congratulations guys!!! see you Notts vets next year
    And as OllyH says above- don't be too concerned if you don't hear today quite a few people got offers a day or so after the main bulk of offeringness :p:
    Congrats again!

FAGV xx

ReputationRep:
    When do Notts tell us who they dont want?! Anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    I think late march Cleo

ReputationRep:
    moonlight.. WAHOOOOOOO!! u must of impressed them alot :woo:
    how did yr sister get on? i am right in thinking yr sister applied to?? i hope so!! bet shes jealous!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offers! Ahh so jealous I'm in love with Notts and app they don't let u reapply if u've had an interview (not sure how true this is). Aren't there still interviews left for Notts tho? I thought they don't offer until after everyone's been interviewed

ReputationRep:
    YAAAY Congrats Moonlight, and everyone else of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    moonlight.. WAHOOOOOOO!! u must of impressed them alot :woo:
    how did yr sister get on? i am right in thinking yr sister applied to?? i hope so!! bet shes jealous!!
    She hasn't heard yet I don't think, but she is in Liverpool at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    BRISTOL OFFER!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Judging by rachys comment...Are the the one from taunton, who has a twin who went to liverpool this afternoon??? Well done though thats amazing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Judging by rachys comment...Are the the one from taunton, who has a twin who went to liverpool this afternoon??? Well done though thats amazing x
    Yh I am, I had a blue jumper!! Thanks I'm guessing you were sat on the table next to us and had an interview at 9am?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonlight*)
    Yh I am, I had a blue jumper!! Thanks I'm guessing you were sat on the table next to us and had an interview at 9am?!
    Yep that was me Hmmm...Keeping fingers crossed its not going to be a rejection...It seemed very scientific...wot kind of stuff did u get asked!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllyH)
    I've known since Monday that they were giving out some Notts offers today, so it's been pretty hard work not letting slip. :p: They're giving them out much earlier this year.
    Congrats to everyone who has one so far, and to everyone else keep listening for the phone. Last year I didn't get mine until the day after most people did.

Ahh did they tell the first yrs or something? Well done for keeping it quiet! Any idea how many they're giving out now, or are ya not allowed to tell? I really thought Notts left it till March when (I think) all the interviews are over

ReputationRep:
    Well done on all the offers :woo:

(Original post by OllyH)
    So there's still a chance? Obviously not for me, but my friend (who isn't on TSR) is worrying!

ReputationRep:
    yay happy times, i love offers!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's all going on here today well done everyone!!

And moonlight you must have seriously amazed them to get an offer that quick!!!! Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    yay happy times, i love offers!!! :woo:

me 2 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, mentally offery day!!! I am so happy for you all! Moonlight that was SO FAST! You must have been incredible. I really want this time next week to be a good day for me!!!

Seriously everyone, well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    me 2 :woo:
    Hey.
    How did you hear about your Notts Offer? Are you a reapplicant? And when were you interviewed?
    Sorry about all the questions. Haha. xx

Well done on all the offers guys! SO so jealous. But you all deserve them. Fingers crossed for everyone else.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.