Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    Hey.
    How did you hear about your Notts Offer? Are you a reapplicant? And when were you interviewed?
    Sorry about all the questions. Haha. xx

Well done on all the offers guys! SO so jealous. But you all deserve them. Fingers crossed for everyone else.
    .. hope that answers some of ur questions! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. 2 be)
    Hey, i heard this morning, by phone.. no first time and i'm an undergrad.. interviewed on the 27th Jan .. hope that answers some of ur questions! :rolleyes:

Um, I could of sworn you're not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Um, I could of sworn you're not?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i heard this morning, by phone.. no first time and i'm an undergrad.. interviewed on the 27th Jan .. hope that answers some of ur questions! :rolleyes:
    Undergrad and you got an uncon!?!?! WOW!
    I didn't know they even did that...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on offers everyone. :yep:

Ahh, started our new animal body module today. Looks tough but I can't say I wasn't expecting it!

ReputationRep:
    Steph, I am currently an undergrad but considered a grad for the application because by the time I start i will have graduated (hopefully!!)

Oh okay, that makes more sense, but that wasn't very clear by your post. It just might be misleading.

ReputationRep:
    For bristol...How long is it after interview till they send out on holds and rejections!???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Ace)
    Undergrad and you got an uncon!?!?! WOW!
    I didn't know they even did that...
    :s

ReputationRep:
    yer me neither!!! I had to ask the lady who called 3 times be4 i believed her!!
    do you have the right grades at A level? cos if you have that theres not really any reason theyd need you to have the degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    do you have the right grades at A level? cos if you have that theres not really any reason theyd need you to have the degree
    yer i do, but i have friends applying for medicine (with the grades too) who are undergrads and they have only got conditionals.. for 2.1s

ReputationRep:
    yer i do, but i have friends applying for medicine (with the grades too) who are undergrads and they have only got conditionals.. for 2.1s
    med grad courses are only 4 years though arent they?

ReputationRep:
    med grad courses are only 4 years though arent they?
    yer

ReputationRep:
    yer, the accelerated programs are, but most unis have both courses available and normally ppl apply to 1 accelerated and 3 normal length courses due to the huge competition
    but surely the conditional on the degree is only for the accelerated ones?

ReputationRep:
    but surely the conditional on the degree is only for the accelerated ones?
    nope.. its almost always on condition of getting a 2.1, and the same for dentistry

ReputationRep:
    oh.
    notts seem to be weird bout graduates anyway.

ReputationRep:
    oh.
    notts seem to be weird bout graduates anyway.
    really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    Yep that was me Hmmm...Keeping fingers crossed its not going to be a rejection...It seemed very scientific...wot kind of stuff did u get asked!?
    Bit of mixture really!! I'm sure you'll hear something soon and good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMC)
    For bristol...How long is it after interview till they send out on holds and rejections!???
    About a week, I think. Give or take a few days.

ReputationRep:
    All we know is that today Notts started giving out offers. There is no way of telling how many they have or how many more they are planning to (and if so when.)

Last year, and so I presume this year, they made some initial offers and then waited to see how many firms/insurances/declined they got on UCAS and then made more if needs be. Likewise on results day, I know at least one person who was given an offer totally out of the blue on results day.
    I believe last Wednesday was the last interview date for the D100 course, and so all the interviews are done in that sense. However, I think there are Lincoln interviews next Wednesday.

In regards to graduates, Nottingham seems to have no specific allocation, but instead they simply take the top people who perform best at interview. (be these A level students or graduates.) The offer will then be made depending on personal circumstances.
    Notts don't consider reapplications after interview but if someone was rejected before interview reapplications are fine.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    just back

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.