• PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I don't like Sam Buca.

ReputationRep:
    cherry/other nasty flavoured sambuca's not nice,,,but i like the normal stuff
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Haha the one I tried was aniseed, and it was like euuurrrgh.

ReputationRep:
    thats what i class as the normal one :o:
    it is nice in moderation i think aha xx

ReputationRep:
    sambuca rainbow shots
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    I think I'd prefer cherry then :P.

ReputationRep:
    The smell of sambuca makes me gag! reminds me of my holiday last summer when me and my friends drunk wayy too much, my friend had a shot and threw up right next to the pool, not pleasant lol

ReputationRep:
    wiskey has to be JD, none of that cheap stuff...
    and sambuca heineken as a beer though...especailly in Holland much nicer over there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    wiskey has to be JD, none of that cheap stuff...
    and sambuca heineken as a beer though...especailly in Holland much nicer over there...
    On a science trip at college we went to the heineken brewery in holland God knows what it had to do with science but we got lots of free beers!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about rejections, but stay positive! What is meant to be will be! And bit random but my sisters horse is called Sambuca...

ReputationRep:
    Haha quite a funky name for a horse, one of the horses i look after is called Pernod lol
    I've never actually drunk pernod but i know its alcoholic

ReputationRep:
    dont like beer much,,,people always think im weird for saying this but i think it tastes like BO :confused: :/ ahha.

there was a girl on waterloo road called sambuca as well. tbf if it was my name i'd just shorten it to sam!

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa..)
    dont like beer much,,,people always think im weird for saying this but i think it tastes like BO :confused: :/ ahha.

there was a girl on waterloo road called sambuca as well. tbf if it was my name i'd just shorten it to sam!

xx
    I don't like beer, not sure if it tastes like BO though - never tried BO :p:
    However, citrus polos (remember the rank yellow ones?) taste just the same as normal polos that have been through the washing machine...
    That sour apple stuff is my favourite. I'm so childish with drinking :o:

Sorry about the rejections, but you still have other chances, don't despair yet

ReputationRep:
    wow. Can you imagine if a mod had to get rid of all the unrelevant posts we write? xD

ReputationRep:
    hellooo! i've finally joined TSR! i'm Moonlight*s sister in case your wondering. i've applied to Cambridge(rejection) Nottingham (rejection) Liverpool (interviewed) and Bristol (on hold after interview)

ReputationRep:
    anyone here applied for the vet course with preliminary year? Ive still not heard from Bristol and getting quite worried now =/ got an interview at Nottingham on wednesday but still waiting to hear from Bristol =/

ReputationRep:
    And also what does on hold mean? I feel quite dumb that I dont know this. only seen it mentioned in these forums haha =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .captainsarah)
    I don't like beer, not sure if it tastes like BO though - never tried BO :p:
    i soooo walked right into that one hahah xx

ReputationRep:
    ooooohhh tink_89 i was gonna apply for those but decided to take science a-levels in one year instead,,,dont know if i should have actually applied to it in the end,,,the d104 isnt it?
    i thought with like 35 places at notts and FIVE at bris the chances of even getting an interview would be slim

so well done on your interview!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haddie...)
    Haha quite a funky name for a horse, one of the horses i look after is called Pernod lol
    I've never actually drunk pernod but i know its alcoholic
    I've been just outside that brewery taking the kids on a canal trip, me and the other coaches wanted to leave them on the canal and go in..but couldnt coz of health and safety! lolz
    and hai to the newcomers you will soon be addicted :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.