Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    I've been just outside that brewery taking the kids on a canal trip, me and the other coaches wanted to leave them on the canal and go in..but couldnt coz of health and safety! lolz
    and hai to the newcomers you will soon be addicted :p:
    My friend nearly fell in the canal lol, too much beer

ReputationRep:
    Just got in.. had 4 pages to catch up on ( and its only been about 6 hours lol)

awww TSR wat would i do without u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommygunsvet)
    OUT OUT OUT!!!

You cheese eating surrender monkey!!! :p:

To be fair France will probably win though...

looks like Scotland are taking the spoon home unless of course they win the rest of their matches and Wales loose, ha that would wipe the smile off your face beth
    This is the reaction I get from most people *sighs*

I think France have a strong chance of winning; they shouldn't really have a problem against the Italians. But neither France nor England are particularly on form this season, so the final match is anyone's guess.

ReputationRep:
    Morning guys and girls =)

Hello to the newbies - we may seem abit mad on here ... And we probably are!! We don't bite thou =)

Sorry bout the rejection Alice D=

Wooo off to the pub in abit for the villa game then a massive match at the ice hockey - what a good day it's going to be hah xx

ReputationRep:
    Morning all. i fell asleep at 5 yesterday, slept through dinner and woke up an hour ago

ReputationRep:
    Hungry?

ReputationRep:
    Off to deep sea world!
    The fishies will hopefully distract me from the impending doom of results day. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    Hungry?
    not really actually. but i had a bowl of cereal and a small omelette anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering, has anyone thats firmed their offer considered accommodation yet or is it too early? also found a good link people might me interested in

http://vetmedicine.about.com/

Just a big index of loads of different diseases and things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink_89)
    And also what does on hold mean? I feel quite dumb that I dont know this. only seen it mentioned in these forums haha =)
    Bristol have a spectial system in place to deal out offers after interviews. When they interview people and the person is exeptional, they may give out an offer within the week. If the person wasn't what they were looking for, they may reject them within a week. If they liked the person but weren't sure yet whether to give an offer or not, they put them on hold, usually until March 31st. A few days before March 31st they start comparing people who are on hold and give a certain number of them offers depending on how many places they have left.

There are 3 levels of on-holders. People in category 1 are most likely to get an offer at the end of March. People in category 2 are less likely, and people in category 3 are the least likely to get an offer.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PowerLewis)
    This is the reaction I get from most people *sighs*

I think France have a strong chance of winning; they shouldn't really have a problem against the Italians. But neither France nor England are particularly on form this season, so the final match is anyone's guess.
    France not on form?? I think Wales is the team that is not on form, they wait 60min untill they get into the game!!!
    I think it's between eng/france/ireland and could go anyway espesh if eng win france...Wales better stop ireland from getting the triple crown though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaby)

http://vetmedicine.about.com/

Just a big index of loads of different diseases and things
    THANKS

ReputationRep:
    So, umm...I'm guessing it's the european or world rugby cup going on atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~)
    six nations.
    england wales scotland ireland italy and france

incidently i think its the only sporting even where ireland competes as a whole

ReputationRep:
    Lmao cnt believe you just asked that! It's the six nations babe =)England, Wales, Scotland, ireland, France and Italy =)

ReputationRep:
    oww and forgott to mention CMON UNITED!!! (beckys not gonan liek this :p: ) haha
    plus I was confused coz u know irelands call, they sung that before the hockey match, but isn't it the anthem when the whole of Ireland is united?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    six nations.
    england wales scotland ireland italy and france

incidently i think its the only sporting even where ireland competes as a whole
    Right. But why only these six? I can see why england wales scotland and ireland might want to have their own little rugby match, but where the hell did france and italy come from??

ReputationRep:
    im really not into the rugby either starlight, i slept through the entire england game yesterday lol.

ive got an interview this week, and guess what, SNOW! literally EVERY interview ive had theres been snow (all but bristol in november) ARGHHHHH, actually maybe snow is lucky

ReputationRep:
    Right. But why only these six? I can see why england wales scotland and ireland might want to have their own little rugby match, but where the hell did france and italy come from??
    rugby isnt really a big sport in most european countries.
    before 1910 it was the "home nations" tournament, with just england, ireland, scotland wales. france had played unofficially really in 4 tournaments before, and in 1910 they officially joined, creating the 5 nations. In 2000 it became the 6 nations with the addition of italy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    oww and forgott to mention CMON UNITED!!! (beckys not gonan liek this :p: ) haha
    i also strongly dislike this comment beth hhaa
    come on villlllllllllllaaaaaaaaa!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.