Turn on thread page Beta

Dilema regarding how to give valentines roses to my gf! watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my gf are going out for a meal on v day, but I don't really want to give her the bouquet of roses then cos there is nowhere to put them when we have the meal.

Do you think it would be a good idea to get them delivered to her house by the florist?

Do you think she'll get embarassed considering she lives with her mum? And also she may not hear the doorbell/be out when they are delivered>

So, what shall I do???????

ReputationRep:
    i'd personally go pick her up for the meal, and give her the roses then so she can leave them in her house

give her them in the morning. present them to her in your buttcrack.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really matter, she's going to have enough roses from all the guys she's screwing behind your back.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    i'd personally go pick her up for the meal, and give her the roses then so she can leave them in her house
    this.

the flowers that i got delivered came in a box, so if her mum received it, then she most probably wouldn't know what was inside - i think it's better if you pick her up and then give her the roses, because then she can put them in a vase in the house - plus it's way more personal.

ReputationRep:
    visit the restaurant beforehand and drop off the flowers - ask them to bring them out with the meal/dessert. my bf did it to me a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltex)
    anyone else?
    Yes either give them to her when you see her.

Or organise a sneaky plan with her mum and get her mum to put them in her room or the kitchen when she wakes up..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.