Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any auditions coming up for TV and Film and stuff.
    Also, does anyone know of any reliable websites that list these things.
    Kos ive been searching over the internet to no avail. most of them seem to be dodgy or phoney sites. They ask for upfront fees before they even do anything.

ReputationRep:
    They are all dodgy don't trust them. Are you new at all this? People rarely hold auditions open to the public to be on TV! its only happened once that i know of and that was ages ago when they did it for hollyoaks. Your best bet is to get an agent or join a theatre school where you can be spotted. There may even be a place where you can put your picture for casting people to look at it- such a place does actually exist but ive forgotten where or what it is. hope ive been some help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    Kos ive been searching over the internet to no avail. most of them seem to be dodgy or phoney sites. They ask for upfront fees before they even do anything.
    http://www.stagelist.co.uk/stagelist...?s=&forumid=45

This is a forum I ran across a while ago. Don't know how reliable some of the adverts would be, but there is ads for major roles in a tom cruise, a keanu reeves, and a spielberg film (all the dates have passed on these ones though..). Dont know of any other sites Im afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    As one of the people said - the general public dont usually get offered it. You need to be part of a casting group who will select and put you forward for auditions - saying that I was actually approached in town for one! the other I had to be recommended by a friend who was a member.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.