This discussion is closed.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know of any auditions coming up for TV and Film and stuff.
Also, does anyone know of any reliable websites that list these things.
Kos ive been searching over the internet to no avail. most of them seem to be dodgy or phoney sites. They ask for upfront fees before they even do anything.
young_free
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They are all dodgy don't trust them. Are you new at all this? People rarely hold auditions open to the public to be on TV! its only happened once that i know of and that was ages ago when they did it for hollyoaks. Your best bet is to get an agent or join a theatre school where you can be spotted. There may even be a place where you can put your picture for casting people to look at it- such a place does actually exist but ive forgotten where or what it is. hope ive been some help.
Chris_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
Kos ive been searching over the internet to no avail. most of them seem to be dodgy or phoney sites. They ask for upfront fees before they even do anything.
http://www.stagelist.co.uk/stagelist...?s=&forumid=45

This is a forum I ran across a while ago. Don't know how reliable some of the adverts would be, but there is ads for major roles in a tom cruise, a keanu reeves, and a spielberg film (all the dates have passed on these ones though..). Dont know of any other sites Im afraid.
mjf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
As one of the people said - the general public dont usually get offered it. You need to be part of a casting group who will select and put you forward for auditions - saying that I was actually approached in town for one! the other I had to be recommended by a friend who was a member.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (54)
8.81%
Confident (80)
13.05%
Indifferent (86)
14.03%
Unsure (158)
25.77%
Worried (235)
38.34%

Watched Threads