Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know where I can find a bikini like this... watch

ReputationRep:
    I love the pattern on the bikini but absolutely hate the style of the bikini top - http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Rope-P...ack+Rope+Print
    Anyone know where I can get a bikini of the same pattern but with a different style top?

There's one in my room, but you'd have to come and pick it up.

ReputationRep:
    You in that bikini, ahhh good night!

ReputationRep:
    You could buy the whole bikini then buy another bikini from littlewoods where they have loads of options of plain black style bikinis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    I love the pattern on the bikini but absolutely hate the style of the bikini top - http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Rope-P...ack+Rope+Print
    Anyone know where I can get a bikini of the same pattern but with a different style top?
    Dont you think asos is kinda of expenssive?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you saw that the top is multiway, for some definition of 'multiway'.
    I like the corresponsing swimsuit more, although I imagine it would give wacky tan lines... anyone for a blob around their belly button? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll keep looking and see if anything turns up. I thought La Redoute might have something, but I couldn't find a similar fabric

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImperceptibleNinja)
    I'm guessing you saw that the top is multiway, for some definition of 'multiway'.
    I like the corresponsing swimsuit more, although I imagine it would give wacky tan lines... anyone for a blob around their belly button? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll keep looking and see if anything turns up. I thought La Redoute might have something, but I couldn't find a similar fabric
    Yeah I saw the top but didn't like it - specifically the like ring in the middle much prefer a like halter or triangle type
    Thankyou anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Dont you think asos is kinda of expenssive?
    benefits of getting 25% off everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    There's one in my room, but you'd have to come and pick it up.
    yeah.... royal mail works right well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    benefits of getting 25% off everything
    Yeah, but 25% any that much of a discount?
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    What do you think?
    I think asos is reasonably well priced compared to other places - River Island is abit of a rip off shoes wise - but yeah there is designer stuff on asos which is so expensive. Don't really know about men's clothes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    What do you think?
    a) it's not expensive
    b) 25% is a great discount.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    a) it's not expensive
    b) 25% is a great discount.

:confused:
    I must be a cheap-skate then... I dont go over 20 max on tops, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    I must be a cheap-skate then... I dont go over 20 max on tops, how about yourself?
    About the same. :indiff: Maybe it's different for guys? Asos seems to be good value for me/girls. Esp. dresses, coats, etc. I suppose I'm likely to buy tops in shops.

ReputationRep:
    You don't really need a bikini.

ReputationRep:
    Ebay? I've got a rope-print bikini from Marks and Spencer, but I bought it about 3 years ago so thats not much use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    You don't really need a bikini.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    asos isn't that expensive! and i think h&m did this sort of design in SS/09

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.