Please fill in my questionnaire about make-up watch

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    I feel there should be more variety in question 8.
    13 I think is quite leading; I don't get make up tips from magazines but I still like to try new looks on myself.
    17, price, colours they offer, how it matches skin tone (more realistic answers needed).
    18, 'not likely', but I don't always wear the same brands. I could see a mascara advert, for example, and decide I need new mascara but not buy the brand I just saw on TV.
    23-26 feels like you're just throwing random facts at me...
    I felt the same as kat2pult. Same questions didn't really offer me the answers that relate to my habits. Did the survey anyway.

ReputationRep:
    doneee!

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Men wear make-up too.

EDIT: Some men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corrosive Blossom)
    Men wear make-up too.

EDIT: Some men.
    i know but to talk about that would bring a lot more issues into my dissertation and i already have a lot of issues to talk about.
    and im concentrating on a specific company in my analysis whose advertising targets women which is why i only need their opinion.
    however the issue of the increasing number of men who use make up will be considered in my further research section

x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurakate1988)
    wow that was interesting feel free to ask me for any further info, I'm training as a makeup artist (mega excited woo)

Good luck with the dissertation
    ive put up three discussion topics of you or anyone else have a few minutes to spare to say a little something.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178614

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178604

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178591

x x

ReputationRep:
    Done. Some of the questions were a lot more thought-provoking than I thought they would be!

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done. As a side note, has anyone seen the new Facebook group: 'Oi, ****. The oompa lumpas want their facepaint back.'?

ReputationRep:
    That was actually quite fun (:

ReputationRep:
    Done. I typed quite a bit for the 'would a celebrity make up advert influence you' question, and after a while it either ran out of space or carried on typing but wouldn't let me scroll down. So if when you look at your results you have a weird disjointed sentence after a few rows of blank, apologies

Done =)

ReputationRep:
    Done

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.