Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    I feel there should be more variety in question 8.
    13 I think is quite leading; I don't get make up tips from magazines but I still like to try new looks on myself.
    17, price, colours they offer, how it matches skin tone (more realistic answers needed).
    18, 'not likely', but I don't always wear the same brands. I could see a mascara advert, for example, and decide I need new mascara but not buy the brand I just saw on TV.
    23-26 feels like you're just throwing random facts at me...
    I felt the same as kat2pult. Same questions didn't really offer me the answers that relate to my habits. Did the survey anyway.

ReputationRep:
    doneee!

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Men wear make-up too.

EDIT: Some men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corrosive Blossom)
    Men wear make-up too.

EDIT: Some men.
    i know but to talk about that would bring a lot more issues into my dissertation and i already have a lot of issues to talk about.
    and im concentrating on a specific company in my analysis whose advertising targets women which is why i only need their opinion.
    however the issue of the increasing number of men who use make up will be considered in my further research section

x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurakate1988)
    wow that was interesting feel free to ask me for any further info, I'm training as a makeup artist (mega excited woo)

Good luck with the dissertation
    ive put up three discussion topics of you or anyone else have a few minutes to spare to say a little something.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178614

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178604

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1178591

x x

ReputationRep:
    Done. Some of the questions were a lot more thought-provoking than I thought they would be!

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done. As a side note, has anyone seen the new Facebook group: 'Oi, ****. The oompa lumpas want their facepaint back.'?

ReputationRep:
    That was actually quite fun (:

ReputationRep:
    Done. I typed quite a bit for the 'would a celebrity make up advert influence you' question, and after a while it either ran out of space or carried on typing but wouldn't let me scroll down. So if when you look at your results you have a weird disjointed sentence after a few rows of blank, apologies

Done =)

ReputationRep:
    Done

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.