Turn on thread page Beta

What are the chances that I am pregnant? watch

Last Saturday I went to my boyfriends house and we were going to have sex but he didn't have a condom. However, we kept starting to (he kept entering me and then thrusting a few times) before I said let's not get carried away and stopping. We kept doing this throughout a lot of the night, and in the morning when we woke up, too. I know it was irresponsible and stupid but I couldn't help myself. He didn't *** as there wasn't an opportunity as it was only a few thrusts each time...

I'm also about mid-way between my periods... is it true that this is the most fertile time?

If so, what is the likelihood that I am pregnant? I'm a little worried. My conscience is telling me that I shouldn't worry because people try for babies for years and aren't successful whereas mine was just one time and he didn't even... finish.

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last Saturday I went to my boyfriends house and we were going to have sex but he didn't have a condom. However, we kept starting to (he kept entering me and then thrusting a few times) before I said let's not get carried away and stopping. We kept doing this throughout a lot of the night, and in the morning when we woke up, too. I know it was irresponsible and stupid but I couldn't help myself. He didn't *** as there wasn't an opportunity as it was only a few thrusts each time...

I'm also about mid-way between my periods... is it true that this is the most fertile time?

If so, what is the likelihood that I am pregnant? I'm a little worried. My conscience is telling me that I shouldn't worry because people try for babies for years and aren't successful whereas mine was just one time and he didn't even... finish.
    get a test if you're worried about it, just to set your mind at rest

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you were rather immature to do this, unless of course you were really trying for a baby. There is such thing as pre-***, and it's certainly not uncommon.

Having said that, it's quite unlikely that you are pregnant, so I wouldn't worry unless you miss a period or similar, but if it's worrying you so much, get a pregnancy test.

ReputationRep:
    Its a possibility, you need to take a test, if in future this happens take the morning after pill

ReputationRep:
    If you wanted to do it so badly why didn't you or he just go and buy a condom someplace? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Very very very unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Does "the pill" mean anything to you?

ReputationRep:
    yeah get a test done..but if he didnt *** you should be fine..should be..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    If you wanted to do it so badly why didn't you or he just go and buy a condom someplace? :facepalm:
    Not always quite so straightforward.

ReputationRep:
    Surely a pregnancy test wouldn't pick up if you're pregnant if you had sex on Saturday? I think it's very unlikely but still possible.

ReputationRep:
    63%

ReputationRep:
    Get a pregnancy test, a first response one should pick it up by now. But yeahm you could be pregnant- there ARE couples who try for years but that can be because there's something wrong, plus when you are young you are unbelievably fertile. I suggest the pill for the future/ a bucket of cold water for both of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What are the chances that I am preg-
    Automated response: Near nil.

Automated response success rate so far: 100%

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.