The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well do the practice questions and see.

I recommend doing STEP papers in turn. I've not gone beyond II yet but I got a 1 in that... so I'm quietly confident about STEP III, at least for a reasonable 'pass'.
Reply 2
It is not possible to take STEP I and STEP III in the same year.

http://www.admissionstests.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/adt/step/about
Reply 3
why you doing STEP if you applying Law?
Reply 4
As far as I am aware, you aren't allowed to take 3 STEP papers in one sitting anyway.
dont bother with I if you are doing III

and as a side note, i know siklos :biggrin: i always find it soo strange reading stuff that people i've met/know have written
Reply 6
STEP I and III are at the same time, just do STEP II and III.
Reply 7
cant you do STEP I and then STET III straight after. I need a 2 so dont really wana take 2 much of a risk
Reply 8
Step*
Reply 9
ajay_ganger
cant you do STEP I and then STET III straight after. I need a 2 so dont really wana take 2 much of a risk

Read my earlier post :rolleyes:
Reply 10
yeh but y
Reply 11
ajay_ganger
yeh but y

Each paper takes 3 hours. I feel sorry for an invigilator having to wait around for 6 hours, not to mention the ridiculous burden it will place on you. If you want a "safe" bet, then do I. If you want to push yourself then do III. Simples :biggrin:
ajay_ganger

Umm, you need a grade 2 in any STEP paper?
I'm guessing you have a Warwick offer or something.

If you can't get a 2 in STEP I then I don't know why you would think you could get a 2 in STEP III. :confused:

If you're trying to meet a Warwick offer, do I and II.
If you're doing it for fun or for a challenge, do II and III.
I think when it was run by OCR it was allowed but discouraged, but Cambridge assessment (who run it now) do not allow people to be entered for all 3 papers. Just do I, II and the AEA if you're trying to meet a Warwick offer.

Latest