Is this nice? girls opinions needed pls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks...=n%3A310094031

or this maybe?

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks...=n%3A310094031

??

ReputationRep:
    yeah theyre cute, but expensive you could get something better for a tenner..

ReputationRep:
    The elephant is best.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love the first one in particular, if it was me,

ReputationRep:
    I really like the heart one the elephant's a bit weird, unless you know she likes them or something lol

aww they're sweet presents, I'd love one good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I would love the heart one (first)

ReputationRep:
    Um. It's a keyring.

Meh.

ReputationRep:
    well i was thinking of getting them for valentines day with some flowers and drink and stuff, don't want to go over the top with the whole thing.

The elephant one is in there because she just came back from Africa backpacking and she's got a bit of a thing for elephants lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Um. It's a keyring.

Meh.
    I was quite surprised noone else gave this response. I nearly lost faith in women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navajo)
    well i was thinking of getting them for valentines day with some flowers and drink and stuff, don't want to go over the top with the whole thing.

The elephant one is in there because she just came back from Africa backpacking and she's got a bit of a thing for elephants lol
    Elephant then. Personally I wouldn't want to receive a keyring, but I don't know how serious you guys are (since you say you don't want to go over the top). Otherwise you could probably get her a charm bracelet with an elephant on or something.

ReputationRep:
    the elephant is cute and the hearts are nice but £10 is a bit much for a keyring

ReputationRep:

yes the elephant then! plus its adorable anyway

ReputationRep:
    lol it's not the only thing i'm getting her.

Also going away next week in a 4* hotel and booked spa stuff for her and all lol, costing me £600!

ReputationRep:
    I like the elepump.

ReputationRep:

No definitely first, me and my sister really like elephants but that is ugly, at least something like this is comical and functional (though obviously costly).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Otherwise you could probably get her a charm bracelet with an elephant on or something.
    This

ReputationRep:
    They're both so cute! I love the elephant.
    But, keyring :/ aha, get something... more.... erm like a necklace/bracelet...
    But they're very pretty indeed - though, so not worth the price :P

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the first one OP.

ReputationRep:
    second one was my fav.

ReputationRep:
    i think im the only one who would actually really like to get a keyring :P

i prefer the heart one
    but at the same time the elephant one will show youve thought about what she likes.

i'd say the heart one and i dont see anythign wrong with a keyring, bracelets and stuff are a bit too much for valentines day (in my opinion)

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.