Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    the second one is quite sweet but I think for almost £10, something better could be bought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    i think im the only one who would actually really like to get a keyring :P

i prefer the heart one
    but at the same time the elephant one will show youve thought about what she likes.

i'd say the heart one and i dont see anythign wrong with a keyring, bracelets and stuff are a bit too much for valentines day (in my opinion)
    No me too! I had one for Christmas, one for my birthday (broke so christmas replaced it), one when we visited a town...i like the ones from Monsoon though atm theyre not great.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the heart one. I'd say they're both a bit overpriced though.

ReputationRep:

They're both nice but I'd prefer the 1st one, though if you know that she likes elephants then go for that one,
    Though im betting that this has all been said as i cba looking at all the replies

ReputationRep:
    Prefer the first. Nice little gift, although I wouldn't use it because I have loads of keyrings which I love already. I'd probably wear it on my jeans or something if a guy got me that.

ReputationRep:
    Keyrings? Really?

Even if I did think a cool keyring would make a good V day present . . . I think they're both pretty tacky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    i think im the only one who would actually really like to get a keyring :P

i prefer the heart one
    but at the same time the elephant one will show youve thought about what she likes.

i'd say the heart one and i dont see anythign wrong with a keyring, bracelets and stuff are a bit too much for valentines day (in my opinion)
    So ... a bracelet is too much, but a 4* hotel/spa holiday costing £600 is not ...? (Not meant to attack you, honest - just don't really understand! It goes for the OP too, who apparently didn't want to go overboard ...)

I don't think you should get her either if you're getting her the other stuff! Then again, my boyfriend and I don't do presents.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lasenza.co.uk/accessories...&network=buyat

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/accessories...&network=buyat

Slightly cheaper and still nice - be corny and get some flowers too please, girls honestly love corniness.

ReputationRep:
    The elephant one is OK, but I really love the heart one :love:

ReputationRep:
    How old is she? The most suitable style would really depend on her age. The elephant could be too childish, and the hearts too cliche and cheesy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they're both pretty cute

ReputationRep:
    elephant was well cute but 10quid for a keyring...no no no honey

go to accesorize and get her a keyring from there, 4.50 for a cute medium sized one, and i can't remember how much the bigger ones were but they were well buff

oh oh here they are:
    http://www.monsoon.co.uk/icat/acczke...e,acczkeyrings

ReputationRep:
    def heart one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navajo)
    lol it's not the only thing i'm getting her.

Also going away next week in a 4* hotel and booked spa stuff for her and all lol, costing me £600!
    You've booked her a spa for 600 quid and you're worrying about a bloody keyring?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    They look like they're from a pound-store or something.

Deffo don't look worth that much. But they seem OK in the picture, I assume the in-hand quality won't be bad either.

ReputationRep:
    Lol £600 on one day that a card company invented? One word, mug.

ReputationRep:
    they're both nice. Probs best to go with the first one

The first one! Personally, I wouldn't mind getting them provided its with something else like chocolate, candy etc

ReputationRep:
    wow £9.50 for a valentines present.. going crazy are we? :p:

ReputationRep:
    no, both look incredibly cheap and tacky.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.