Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sheffield Hallam, De Montfort, or Coventry....Which is Best? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Peeps

I've got offers from Coventry, De Montfort and Sheffield Hallam for digital media based degrees, but Can't Decide which one to put as first choice, or which is Better as a place....

What are Peoples opinions?

Any Answer about courses, facilities, the cities of Sheffield, Coventry and Leicester would be apreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I go to University of Sheffield, not Hallam, but I can tell you that Sheffield as a student city is amazing. Fantastic nightlife with something for everyone. Cheap, which is always a bonus. My friends at Hallam all love it and it's in a really nice part of the city, near the train station.

ReputationRep:
    I find www.push.co.uk is a great university review site.

ReputationRep:
    Probably DMU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imorose)
    I go to University of Sheffield, not Hallam, but I can tell you that Sheffield as a student city is amazing. Fantastic nightlife with something for everyone. Cheap, which is always a bonus. My friends at Hallam all love it and it's in a really nice part of the city, near the train station.
    Pretty much what i was gonna say. I dont go to hallam but pass through the area a lot and it clearly has a buzz about the place. Its also an up and coming uni imo.

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield is a great city for nightlife, and just in general. Leicester is ok, cos everything is really close together. Can't really comment on Coventry. As for choosing between the uni's, go to open days and see which one you prefer.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the views peeps, seems like most people like Sheffield the most (i sorta do as well after going there), however, still have to go to Coventry, which is a place i nothing about other than there's a uni there that does the course i want

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.