Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whats your opinion on women getting tattoo's? For everyone, a turnoff? A tatty add on ?

Lets keep this clean and honest, ciao ciao.

ReputationRep:
    depends what/where they are. you cant generalise it that much.

the right tattoo in the right place, which is done well. is a huge turn on. whereas a **** tattoo is a huuuuge turnoff

ReputationRep:
    Please no.

ReputationRep:
    i dont really mind em tbh as long as its not overboard like tattoo's everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what/where/why but as a generalisation, its a turnoff.

ReputationRep:
    love it! as long as it isnt a pointless tiny bit of tribal or something.

Mind you give it a couple of years and it would look ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    depends what/where they are. you cant generalise it that much.

the right tattoo in the right place, which is done well. is a huge turn on. whereas a **** tattoo is a huuuuge turnoff

Can't believe some Nazi mod moved this, yes it does ******* belong in general discussion. Its a social/cultural topic you halfwit.

Anyway, yes, good, i do agree. E.g. Animal tattoo's and names of ex lovers are a huge turnoff, i don't want to see some fox or something while i'm having sex.

ReputationRep:
    If its in the right place and the right type of tattoo then for me its a turn on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Can't believe some Nazi mod moved this, yes it does ******* belong in general discussion. Its a social/cultural topic you halfwit.

Anyway, yes, good, i do agree. E.g. Animal tattoo's and names of ex lovers are a huge turnoff, i don't want to see some fox or something while i'm having sex.
    haha they always move them.

alot of the time they'll shove them in the body mod society thread which is always more irritating

ReputationRep:
    on some girls tattoo's can look good on other it doesn't look good, on some girls lots of tattoo's look good on others it doesn't, depends really on the girl, as long as is nice and suits her then is fine

ReputationRep:
    lets face it. if you're hot, you can pretty much pull anything off.

ReputationRep:
    Give us some examples. Usually, I find excessive tattos a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm straight and female, so I suppose I shouldn't be answering this question, but it would depend on the location, size and what the tattoo actually is.

Some tattoos actually make the person look better - for example, they cover scars or make good areas more defined or bad areas less noticable. I really hate those chest ones on women though :p:

ReputationRep:
    cute little ones yeah don't mind so much

massive tribal designs, barbed wire, about 3 other guy's names in assorted places - not so much :p:

wouldn't make me like her more tho if she had one

ReputationRep:
    I always hated tattoos on girls, guys, anyone really. But I've recently developed the want to have something really small and delicate on my hip. :yes: I'm not sure what exactly yet, though. I'd rather have something discreet that could be hidden, rather than a whole freaking constellation of scars scrawled up my wrist or something, which is something which is seems hilariously common right now. :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It depends on what/where/how big they are.
    I'm also female and straight (I also have two small tattoos, that are covered up 99.9% of the time).

ReputationRep:
    I'd like a tiny one somewhere very discreet, but the boyfriend hates them on women, even though he has 14. I think too many on girls are horrible, but they are HOT on blokes.

ReputationRep:
    I like them on girls, if they have the right bodies for them. I love sleeves on girls. I think they look amazing nd would definitely consider it if I had skinnier arms and it wouldn't stop me getting a job.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like tattoos at all on men or women, I find it quite offputting if I see a hot girl and she has some huge sailor-type tattoo. :puke: Then again guys get some pretty vile ones too.

ReputationRep:
    i love them, got 4 so far

this one on my left shoulder

left inner forearm

right wrist

left wrist

getting 3 maybe 4 more, right inner ankle, right inner forearm, back of neck and possibly hand

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.