Turn on thread page Beta

Whose 'side' are you on in this piece of dialogue? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disdisdat)
    I don't know, this seems a really clichéd dialogue, and I can't look past that to take a side. I've never actually heard of this happening. But if it did I would expect much more swearing.
    True :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd be the guy watching from a distance, biding my time, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce and end this completely pointless arguement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    Girl: Whose is it?
    Boy: I don’t know.
    Girl: You obviously do, so can you stop lying.
    Boy: I’m not lying.
    Girl: So you’re saying somebody just crept into your room and left it here? Don’t you think that’s a bit weird?
    Boy: Obviously I’m not saying that, I just don’t know how it got there. Stop being so weird about it! I mean, god, why does it even matter?
    Girl: Because I know you’re lying, and you could actually be honest enough to admit it, but no, of course you’re not.
    Boy: Can you stop saying I’m lying? I thought it was yours.
    Girl: When have you ever seen me wearing that?
    Boy: That doesn’t mean it’s not yours.
    Girl: Why would I throw it on your floor without having ever worn it?
    Boy: How am I supposed to know…
    Girl: Well, I didn’t. Which obviously you know.
    Boy: Can you stop being so paranoid?
    Girl: Paranoid?! How is it paranoid to think that someone you’re meant to be in a relationship with is cheating when you see that on his bedroom floor! What do you want me to say? Oh, lovely underwear, by the way!
    Boy: Cheating?
    Girl: Are you?
    Boy: No!
    Girl: Well then what the hell?
    Boy: Look, I don’t know, okay? Maybe my mum’s got a new boyfriend or something, I don’t know. What are you doing? Don’t touch it!
    Girl: Your mum, yeah? What did she do, drop down to a size eight and then back up to a sixteen in the space of a week?
    Boy: Wait -
    Girl: Just…don’t even bother.

[Boy and Girl begin relations]
    [Knock at door]

Man: Hey, I've come to fix your boiler... Need a hand? [sexy voice]

(Fixed).
    :awesome:
    lahhhv it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nobody's side. I don't know how said item of clothing got there, and the conversation doesn't give me enough information to decide how I think it got there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_disraeli)
    Dialogue between two characters

Girl: So you’re saying somebody just crept into your room and left it here? Don’t you think that’s a bit weird?
    Boy: Obviously I’m not saying that, I just don’t know how it got there. Stop being so weird about it! I mean, god, why does it even matter?
    Girl: Because I know you’re lying, and you could actually be honest enough to admit it, but no, of course you’re not.
    Girl: Paranoid?! How is it paranoid to think that someone you’re meant to be in a relationship with is cheating when you see that on his bedroom floor! What do you want me to say? Oh, lovely underwear, by the way!
    Boy: Look, I don’t know, okay? Maybe my mum’s got a new boyfriend or something, I don’t know. What are you doing? Don’t touch it!
    Girl: Your mum, yeah? What did she do, drop down to a size eight and then back up to a sixteen in the space of a week?
    I'm afraid the boy is most likely lying about knowing nothing about the underwear. Does this person have any sisters? Perhaps his mum accidently dropped it when bringing around their washed clothes..(unlikely though!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)

[Boy and Girl begin relations]
    [Knock at door]

Man: Hey, I've come to fix your boiler... Need a hand? [sexy voice]

Girl: Oooh yeah, but I was expecting a plumber though. I was hoping he'd....check my pipes.

Pizza delivery man: Pizza delivery, who ordered the pizza with the...extra sasuage?

(Fixed).
    :awesome:
    I made a few additions but generally:

Bow chicka bow wow!

I like it!!

ReputationRep:
    Boys.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who assumed the boy was a cross-dresser? So the boy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm with the guy on this one.
    She was being very accusatory and seemed to instantly assume that he was cheating on her, rather than actually consider that there could be other options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blu3j4yw4y)
    The girl is irritating and jumping to conclusions while the dude is avoiding the subject.

Both annoy me.
    This.
    I'm guessing it's to do with her.
    The Lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I made a few additions but generally:

Bow chicka bow wow!

I like it!!
    Niiiice!

ReputationRep:
    erm the boy's?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, whenever I take my underwear off in my boyfriends house, I usually put it back on.

I suggest performing a nationwide commando bottom hunt.

And I think they're both equally 'to blame'. If he really doesn't know whose the underwear is, then it's not his fault, but it would seem from the girls point of view that all the evidence of him cheating is there. It would be the most fitting conclusion.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.