Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, basically I joined this school's sixth form in september, it's a private senior school and i came from a state school. irrelevant, but whatever. i've settled in so well, and i love it here, the rugby is great, the guys are great, the girls are great. i've got with a fair few of them from my year already, just messing about really, and i dunno, they're hot, it doesn't mean anything to me or them, just drunken messing about. but there's this girl in the year below i've started noticing... she's in year 11. haven't actually spoken to her yet, except i walked into her the other day by accident and i said sorry, that's it! haha. she's blonde... brown eyes... pretty ******* hot, seriously. but she doesn't realize it, she kind of gets on with herself, hasn't really noticed me. and i don't want to sound arrogant (it's the internet, i wouldn't say this in real life), but all the other girls have noticed me and flirt a lot, and i know it's just who they are and everything, but she hasn't? she doesn't seem to even notice me. this makes me want her more, how do i make her notice me? she's pretty high in demand but she isn't a **** from what i hear so i can't just try it on with her. also do other guys have this problem... not wanting the ones that gabble around you but the ones who walk on by without turning their heads?? but yeah how do i make her notice me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.