Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got to write an expose for my A level French speaking exam and basically my teachers have no idea whats going on so I need all the help I can get! If anyone has the time, would they be able to just read through my expose and correct me, because im sure theres some major errors in there any help would be appreciated PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe:p:

ReputationRep:
    PM and I'll see what I can do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only A Level standard so I probably won't be any better than you, but I'll have a look at it for you if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlodawg)
    I've got to write an expose for my A level French speaking exam and basically my teachers have no idea whats going on so I need all the help I can get! If anyone has the time, would they be able to just read through my expose and correct me, because im sure theres some major errors in there any help would be appreciated PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe:p:
    I'll have a look, PM me

ReputationRep:
    Where is it?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having a look - it'll be great to test my ability to remember grammar too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.