Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got to write an expose for my A level French speaking exam and basically my teachers have no idea whats going on so I need all the help I can get! If anyone has the time, would they be able to just read through my expose and correct me, because im sure theres some major errors in there any help would be appreciated PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe:p:

ReputationRep:
    PM and I'll see what I can do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only A Level standard so I probably won't be any better than you, but I'll have a look at it for you if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlodawg)
    I've got to write an expose for my A level French speaking exam and basically my teachers have no idea whats going on so I need all the help I can get! If anyone has the time, would they be able to just read through my expose and correct me, because im sure theres some major errors in there any help would be appreciated PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe:p:
    I'll have a look, PM me

ReputationRep:
    Where is it?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having a look - it'll be great to test my ability to remember grammar too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 10, 2010

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.