Turn on thread page Beta

Valentines day. . . need some suggestions watch

ReputationRep:
    Recently just got back with my girlfriend of 2 years after a bit of a fail over Christmas, and i want to do something unforgettable to make her understand how i feel! can any one give me some help?

as far as i have gotten is she is staying around mine for the weekend . . .

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to go paintball. That'd make me love you long time :love:

maybe a candle lit dinner, something you make yourself - but don't forget dessert! Maybe some squirty cream Or golden syrup or something :p: Or you could get some massage oils, massages are amazing :coma:

Maybe I'm just weird....

ReputationRep:
    Did she break up with you because you lacked originality?

ReputationRep:
    bloody celebration. I don't know who Valentine was, but I hope he died alone surrounded by couples!

ReputationRep:
    if the weathers bad & you need something cheap but memorable i would go for a picnic in the house haha, set out really nice of course. im the type of girl that is happy with a film and takeaway though.
    tbh it depends what your girlfriend's like & what type of thing she enjoys doing.
    not much help but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    I would think twice about doing something big and 'unforgettable'. I dont know whats happened between you both, but I would imagine something with a little less pressure, slightly more light hearted and fun would be more appropriate, something relaxing that you can bond over.

ReputationRep:
    a really nice candle lit dinner
    decorate the room with her favourite flowers
    do what ever she wants to do,
    talk - tell her how you feel about her ..
    hide messages about how you feel about her around her room etc so she can find them .. this is a simple and really sweet
    take her for a walk in a really nice place (if the weather's good) .. where i am we have a garden/park thats open to the public .. has amazing scenery
    l

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to... have a nice night in. Cook something that you already know how to make to reduce the pressure on you but that you know she likes, have a nice bottle of wine and lay the table with candles, rent her favourite film and make it a surprise... that way it's simple but lovely

ReputationRep:
    see i have a big problem, i dont live alone . . . i live with 3 other people, so getting time alone outside of the bedroom is a bit difficult.

i like the ideas of going out some where nice but . . . dont know of any parcs that are close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autumspog)
    see i have a big problem, i dont live alone . . . i live with 3 other people, so getting time alone outside of the bedroom is a bit difficult.

i like the ideas of going out some where nice but . . . dont know of any parcs that are close
    Give them a fiver each to go watch a movie. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You both need a good laugh together by the looks, tell her the plan is a quiet night in then surprise her by taking her to some random city or somewhere you have both never been before. Head out and get smashed and stay in a nice hotel for the night, can't see any girl turning that down.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.