Turn on thread page Beta

Girls when you compare yourself to other girls.. watch

Announcements

Girls when you compare yourself to other girls on facebook/real life on the street whatever in everyday situations and think things like 'well I least I look better than her' or 'oh no they look better than me' what is it you are comparing? Is it the face, how slim they are, how big their breasts are compared to yours or the clothes they wear? For example if a girl had was big boned but had a pretty face would you be a bit jelous? Or what if a girl had a slim body but not so attractive face would you still feel intimidated/jelous? What is is you compare the most?

they look better than me because they're slim and have a nice face.

ReputationRep:
    I compare everything.

ReputationRep:
    Actually the first thing I notice are their clothes if they're nice/unusual. If that catches my attention, I start to look at their face, what makeup they have on. Kind of everything I guess but it's usually the clothes that I spot first.

I always feel wierd staring at random girls on trains.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever they have that's better than what I do? Usually their face, I think.

ReputationRep:
    aha everybody does this, it's great. I guess I usually look at what they are wearing, their hair and face

ReputationRep:
    Girls should stop comparing themselves to each other in my professional opinion. Most of the girls i know are either much more attractive than they give themselves credit for (my girlfriend being a prime example) or far less attractive than they seem to think.

ReputationRep:
    There's not point comparing girls. Guys just wanna get to the green, they don't care about having to go through the rough!

ReputationRep:
    Girls/women are weak :cry:

ReputationRep:
    i notice what theyre wearing and their makeup and hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    i notice what theyre wearing and their makeup and hair
    Off topic: i want to rep you again your sig is so cute!

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing about this is that girls have the audacity to say guys are superficial :dry: They need to stop getting all jealous and making everything a competition.

If they themselves give so much importance to appearance and who looks better than whom then why should guys stop seeing you as a piece of meat aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I tend not to :pierre:

unless their wearing something really nice that makes me look like a tramp in comparison :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Off topic: i want to rep you again your sig is so cute!
    lol thanks :lol:
    but i havent repped you back for the first time yet :p:

ReputationRep:
    she has pretty eyelashes...I wonder what she uses?

XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    lol thanks :lol:
    but i havent repped you back for the first time yet :p:
    meh its kool, as long as that kitten is still there :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Girls prbably compare their insecurities.
    If you feel over weight then you'll compare that with other girls.
    If you feel you have small breasts, you may compare that with other girl.
    Seee what i mean? (:

ReputationRep:
    i always notice how nice their eyes are, if a girl has bright blue eyes im always like arghh jealous
    or really long hair aha

ReputationRep:
    If they have nicer hair, nicer clothes, nicer legs or nicer skin than me, then they automatically receive evils from me. Can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]Girls when you compare yourself to other girls on facebook/real life on the street whatever in everyday situations and think things like 'well I least I look better than her' or 'oh no they look better than me' what is it you are comparing? Is it the face, how slim they are, how big their breasts are compared to yours or the clothes they wear? For example if a girl had was big boned but had a pretty face would you be a bit jelous? Or what if a girl had a slim body but not so attractive face would you still feel intimidated/jelous? What is is you compare the most?[/QUOTE]

Bone structure (face wise). Figure and how toned they are, and how in proportion they are. If a girl looks good in high waisted jeans then that tends to make me think she has a really good figure and is pretty.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.