Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm distraught and not sure what it means!! watch

So I decided to add this girl on Facebook, one Which I really like. She accepted, so I decided to try and initiate conversation with her by saying hi how are you, she didn't reply. I'm kind of distraught and scared of such innuendo in school because of this, what does it mean do you think of her not replying is, btw she knows I like her.

ReputationRep:
    If this was facebook chat this may not have been her fault, facebook chat is really lame !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I decided to add this girl on Facebook, one Which I really like. She accepted, so I decided to try and initiate conversation with her by saying hi how are you, she didn't reply. I'm kind of distraught and scared of such innuendo in school because of this, what does it mean do you think of her not replying is, btw she knows I like her.
    Did you send her a message or did u use fb chat?

If it was a message then maybe she doesn't check her messages (A LOT of people dont check their messages!)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I lol'd. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Your titled confused me- I thought you mean you didnt know what distraught means. Maybe try having a chat with her next time about casual stuff?

ReputationRep:
    You've blown it mate.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only option is to kill her and hide the body, just in case she tells people how she totally ignored you 'n all.

ReputationRep:
    Your distraught? I wouldn't want to know what your like when real problems confront you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Star_struck)
    Did you send her a message or did u use fb chat?

If it was a message then maybe she doesn't check her messages (A LOT of people dont check their messages!)
    I agree with this. I currently have 178 messages in my inbox on Facebook... = proof that people don't always check them!

Why don't you just try talking to her face to face?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.