Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This is soo bad watch

Announcements

Ok last night went out got veryy drunk, got off with a guy and ended up taking him back to mine. We were fooling around, he wanted to sleep with me but I said no cs I'm a virgin and didn't want to lose it to a randomer, he seemed fine with this. I passed out at some point and dont remember him leaving, but I'm ever so slightly worried that something more might have happened and I just don't remember. This is stressing me out so much, and not like I can find out from him cs I dont have a number or anything. Any advice appreciated :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok last night went out got veryy drunk, got off with a guy and ended up taking him back to mine. We were fooling around, he wanted to sleep with me but I said no cs I'm a virgin and didn't want to lose it to a randomer, he seemed fine with this. I passed out at some point and dont remember him leaving, but I'm ever so slightly worried that something more might have happened and I just don't remember. This is stressing me out so much, and not like I can find out from him cs I dont have a number or anything. Any advice appreciated :o:
    Give it a couple of days and it might start coming back to you. That's all I can suggest really, not alot you can do if you can't remember anything.

If anything did happen, there would be physical symptoms/marks maybe? I'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    And we can do?

ReputationRep:
    If you were a virgin and then something happened I'm sure you would know um . . down there.

ReputationRep:
    What colour was he?

ReputationRep:
    I definitely think you would feel it in the morning if something had happened. I'm not 100% on this but if I were you I'd just assume he left straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Unless your 'cherry' didn't pop, in which case, probably wouldn't recommend telling anyone about this experience as he clearly was doing something wrong, there would be substantial PHYSICAL evidence.
    Hmmm wanting to say troll...but not yet. No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    What colour was he?
    Are you implying that one colour would leave a bigger physical mark than others? For example, not being able to sit down for a week?

ReputationRep:
    You would know.

ReputationRep:
    how old are you compared to him, is he a lot older than you? he'll know ask him

ReputationRep:
    Er you would know if you have had sex drunk or not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.