Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In my first year of civil engineering and wanting to change to another uni, namely a BA in history at newcastle universty. Is it too late? Really depressed at my current uni (edinburgh) and desperately need a change!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do the same thing, transfer to another uni, but I dont think its late although I already contacted other uni and they wont accepts transfers, such as bristol, bham, and more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    I wanna do the same thing, transfer to another uni, but I dont think its late although I already contacted other uni and they wont accepts transfers, such as bristol, bham, and more
    Really ? that sucks - how did you get in touch?

Not having a good time at uni either? what is it you don't like?

ReputationRep:
    call the other unis up and tell them what you want to do, im not having a good time at uni, i am very lonely at uni and plus hate my class.

can you pos rep me for helpinh you plz, thanks

ReputationRep:
    That's not a transfer, it's a fresh application with UCAS you need. You have up until sometime in June as far as I remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    call the other unis up and tell them what you want to do, im not having a good time at uni, i am very lonely at uni and plus hate my class.

can you pos rep me for helpinh you plz, thanks
    same here, crap ain't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don John)
    same here, crap ain't it
    Thanks for the rep, aappreciate it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.