Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    I read this as 'who has an unusual body' . I like looking after my pet fish.:yep:
    You are SO lucky! I want a pet fish so much but I'm not allowed because I already have a tortoise -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Nowt wrong with some unashamed self-exposure!
    wasn't saying there is!

i've actually watched a few :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    popping pussy all night, eat bread and water in the day

ReputationRep:
    I am a recently-joined member of the Pylon Appreciation Society, but my badge and magnets and password and guidebook haven't come yet

Spoiler:
    Show
    That wasn't even sarcasm, I actually did and am waiting for my stuff to come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    wasn't saying there is!

i've actually watched a few :ninja:
    Haha thanks XD Feel free to subscribe :P I'm joking. That is whoring myself a tad too much even for my liking.

Just saw on your profile you're at the same uni as my friend

ReputationRep:
    You are SO lucky! I want a pet fish so much but I'm not allowed because I already have a tortoise -_-
    wow, a Tortoise. :woo: . How is the hibernation; the baby hermans Tortoise is cute! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks XD Feel free to subscribe :P I'm joking. That is whoring myself a tad too much even for my liking.

Just saw on your profile you're at the same uni as my friend
    oh yeah? what's he/she studying?

ReputationRep:
    wow, a Tortoise. :woo: . How is the hibernation; the baby hermans Tortoise is cute! :yep:
    I have a Hermans XD Wellll with the hibernation, I don't think we're going to. This year will be the first year he's big enough to hibernate but we've been told that it's a huge risk and that lots of them never wake up. Apparently not hibernating them cuts about 10 years from their lives and bearing in mind they're meant to live to around 100 we think that's the less risky option (:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah? what's he/she studying?
    he's doing content for production or something along those lines! what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who2004uk)
    I enjoy pranking Talksport in the early hours via Email.

E.g. Last week the chap was asking the listeners, what is your favourite film?

I wrote a large E-mail talking about the film Lolita, how Jeremy Irons moved me to horrible tears and that the main attraction to the film is that is really really sexy. I couldn't believe he said it out.
    :lol: will make sure I listen out for them.
    EDIT- so what's your favourite kids movie :awesome:

My hobbies are guitar and sport.. not unusual.

ReputationRep:
    I have a Hermans XD Wellll with the hibernation, I don't think we're going to. This year will be the first year he's big enough to hibernate but we've been told that it's a huge risk and that lots of them never wake up. Apparently not hibernating them cuts about 10 years from their lives and bearing in mind they're meant to live to around 100 we think that's the less risky option (:
    The hibernation thing put me off getting one, otherwise i was going to. I felt it needed a lot of dedication and mayeb I did not know that much about them to get one.

I collect crisp packets.

ReputationRep:
    he's doing content for production or something along those lines! what are you studying?
    I do Broadcast Production. Did you mean Content Creation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    i badger bait on the weekends.
    So YOU'RE the one who killed Terrance.

ReputationRep:
    The hibernation thing put me off getting one, otherwise i was going to. I felt it needed a lot of dedication and mayeb I did not know that much about them to get one.
    They are a lot more work than you would expect. But they honestly do have proper personalities XD I've trained mine to follow me around

ReputationRep:
    I collect crystals and fossils, does that count as unusual? I've lost count of how many I've got, hundreds.

ReputationRep:
    I do Broadcast Production. Did you mean Content Creation?
    possibly :P in fact yeah probably. because I know he's made documentaries and stuff

ReputationRep:
    They are a lot more work than you would expect. But they honestly do have proper personalities XD I've trained mine to follow me around
    very cute. :yep: They can be quick when attention is not on them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how unusual this is, but I prefer to read in my leisure time.

ReputationRep:
    very cute. :yep: They can be quick when attention is not on them.
    so true! most people don't believe me when I tell them that!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.