Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardle1337)
    Play the Didgeridoo
    Fluent in Morse Code
    Feeds Ducks ^^
    You would love Inspector Morse- the composer has written in the identities of the killer in each episode (and some red herrings) in morse code in the music.

Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    I have plenty of "unusual" hobbies.

I write fanfiction based on Star Trek (DS9 and The Next Generation).

I like to write blogs on economics.

I like to take long walks in the countryside.

I couldn't give a **** if people thought these were "weird". It is what i like to do even if it doesn't conform to some colloquial norm (often not based on any rational principle). People with such limited conceptions deserve a slap. They're only exempt from the slap if they can rationally prove the objective basis for "weird".

By the by, I have plenty of "normal" interests too. I watch football a lot, i listen to music, I like to go to parties and bars, and I like to use Facebook/Tagged a lot.

ReputationRep:
    i **** with both hands

ReputationRep:
    Juggling + poi.
    Fire juggling + fire poi.

ReputationRep:
    I go online and pretend to be an overweight, middle aged man. But most times people suspect me and think I am instead a 16 year old female from California.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    I collect crystals and fossils, does that count as unusual? I've lost count of how many I've got, hundreds.
    this.
    i done it when i was at secondary school and then sort of lost interest or well dont have enough space under my bed haha! there all in shoe boxes i was called fossil finder after doing a talk on them in english :lol: i have some pretty cool ones like coral and a sharks tooth from dubai which i just get out to impress people on the odd occasion haha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I protect the world from devestation and unite all people within our nation, among other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    I video blog on YouTube. Lots of people find this strange but I love it!

What are your unusual/controversial/unconventional hobbies?
    Interesting video blog

ReputationRep:
    I'm involved in Girl Guiding, as a young leader and a ranger.. I don't think it's that odd, other people seem to though. Probably because most people ever involved in the movement lose interest at ~13/14 when it becomes insanely uncool to have hobbies that stretch beyond sampling new varieties of cheap alcohol. I seem to get asked a lot whether I know **** loads of knots and if I wear a little brown and yellow uniform. No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    This better not be a thinly veiled attempt at gaining audience for your Youtube blogs. :mad: Nevertheless, i shall 'check' them out.
    It's not a thinly veiled attempt at all :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Whoring your channel out again, I see :mmm:
    Hahaha XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Interesting video blog

Thanks (:

ReputationRep:
    I do fencing.

ReputationRep:
    I play the marimba :yes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.