Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardle1337)
    Play the Didgeridoo
    Fluent in Morse Code
    Feeds Ducks ^^
    You would love Inspector Morse- the composer has written in the identities of the killer in each episode (and some red herrings) in morse code in the music.

Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    I have plenty of "unusual" hobbies.

I write fanfiction based on Star Trek (DS9 and The Next Generation).

I like to write blogs on economics.

I like to take long walks in the countryside.

I couldn't give a **** if people thought these were "weird". It is what i like to do even if it doesn't conform to some colloquial norm (often not based on any rational principle). People with such limited conceptions deserve a slap. They're only exempt from the slap if they can rationally prove the objective basis for "weird".

By the by, I have plenty of "normal" interests too. I watch football a lot, i listen to music, I like to go to parties and bars, and I like to use Facebook/Tagged a lot.

ReputationRep:
    i **** with both hands

ReputationRep:
    Juggling + poi.
    Fire juggling + fire poi.

ReputationRep:
    I go online and pretend to be an overweight, middle aged man. But most times people suspect me and think I am instead a 16 year old female from California.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    I collect crystals and fossils, does that count as unusual? I've lost count of how many I've got, hundreds.
    this.
    i done it when i was at secondary school and then sort of lost interest or well dont have enough space under my bed haha! there all in shoe boxes i was called fossil finder after doing a talk on them in english :lol: i have some pretty cool ones like coral and a sharks tooth from dubai which i just get out to impress people on the odd occasion haha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I protect the world from devestation and unite all people within our nation, among other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    I video blog on YouTube. Lots of people find this strange but I love it!

What are your unusual/controversial/unconventional hobbies?
    Interesting video blog

ReputationRep:
    I'm involved in Girl Guiding, as a young leader and a ranger.. I don't think it's that odd, other people seem to though. Probably because most people ever involved in the movement lose interest at ~13/14 when it becomes insanely uncool to have hobbies that stretch beyond sampling new varieties of cheap alcohol. I seem to get asked a lot whether I know **** loads of knots and if I wear a little brown and yellow uniform. No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    This better not be a thinly veiled attempt at gaining audience for your Youtube blogs. :mad: Nevertheless, i shall 'check' them out.
    It's not a thinly veiled attempt at all :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Whoring your channel out again, I see :mmm:
    Hahaha XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Interesting video blog

Thanks (:

ReputationRep:
    I do fencing.

ReputationRep:
    I play the marimba :yes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.