Turn on thread page Beta

How old were you when you first kissed someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well lets hear it everyone. Be honest now. How old were you when you first kissed someone you were atracted to? ( No, it doesn't count if it was in childrens school and you were playing spin the bottle :p: )

I myself was 18. Met my current girlfriend about 10 montsh afterwards ( she is still upset that she was so close to be first :rolleyes: )

Btw: Law students please don't come and whine about how my poll is disciminating or smth like that...

ReputationRep:
    13 and 10 months.

ReputationRep:
    French kiss? or just a little smoochie smooch? Because I mean even when you're 2 or 3, you might end up giving a little kiss.

ReputationRep:
    i was 14 and 7 months; it was at Silver blades ice rink in hemel hempstead and it felt all gobby and like a washing machine <shudders> but practice makes perfect :P

ReputationRep:
    I was 8. I think the girl at the time was 8 or perhaps 7. She was my neighbour and we went in her shed and snogged loads, got covered in drool. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    i've kissed guys that i've been attracted to but to goalong with the princess diaries i've never kissed someone and had fireworks et al i can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    French kiss? or just a little smoochie smooch? Because I mean even when you're 2 or 3, you might end up giving a little kiss.
    Read my original post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Read my original post :rolleyes:
    still didn't say if you meant french kiss or not but I assume it is.

I was 12. She was almost 13 and according to most guys in our school, the best-looking girl in school and at the time, I thought I was late with all these kinds of things (as you do) so I lied and said I'd had loads of girlfriends before. I was supposed to meet her the next day at 7:30am before school and she just pounced on me and I didn't really know what to do. Plus her friend wasn't too far. I was so startled, I think I left my eyes open most of the time.
    Probably the least romantic kiss I ever had. She dumped me two days later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Well lets hear it everyone. Be honest now. How old were you when you first kissed someone you were atracted to? ( No, it doesn't count if it was in childrens school and you were playing spin the bottle :p: )

I myself was 18. Met my current girlfriend about 10 montsh afterwards ( she is still upset that she was so close to be first :rolleyes: )

Btw: Law students please don't come and whine about how my poll is disciminating or smth like that...
    Wow I misjudged the age resolution here.

ReputationRep:
    I was 13 and I had a paper round and I kissed a paper boy from another shop in a lane where our routes crossed. It wasn't terribly romantic, but at the time it was the most exciting thing in the world!

ReputationRep:
    I was either 10 or 11 years old the first time I had a proper kiss (it was so near my birthday that I can't really remember but I know it was one of them). It wasn't all that nice I mean he could kiss and that but he did smoke sometimes. I could taste it but at the time I didn't think it was the cigs I thought that that was how it did taste like hehe. I now know that that wasn't the case.

ReputationRep:
    16. First guess = first ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think I would have kissed younger if I wasn't gay. It was obviously harder to find someone fit to kiss at a homophobic boys school.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was at 14 :love:

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 7...maybe 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcD)
    I think it was 7...maybe 6.
    French-kissing at 6? That seems wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    There's always the teacher
    :rofl:

I did have the biggest crush ever on my English teacher at one point. He was actually totally fit, unlike the majority of the ghetto mofo's who taught u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    There's always the teacher
    Man, thats not even funny

ReputationRep:
    16, was probably worth the wait though, I couldn't have been in that situation any other age.

edit: That's tipsey/wasted, on a busy road-side in broad daylight, in corsets- dressed up after performing moulin rouge. Then we ran back inside, no-one believed we'd pulled and so we pulled again with everyone watching. :rofl: Happy times. That was a girl btw. Then that night my best mate (also a girl) kept trying to pull me, and she did. :rofl:

No romanticism but damned good fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)

You've never had an attractive teacher? :eek: (so to speak)
    Yea but if you are making out with the teacher before you are 16 I would say thats quite another thing...

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.