Turn on thread page Beta

Summer Exams 2010 watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.modernisationonline.org.u...le/search.aspx

Do people know thier summer exam timetables yet? Anyone got any awful days or not? i.e. 3 exams in one day?

ReputationRep:
    I've 13 A2 exams this summer :/

And FP3 and Chemistry unit 5 (both edexcel) on the same day.

Oh dear oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be having a couple of thorny days:

18th June: physics unit 5, maths stats unit 4 and stats stats unit 5
    22nd June: stats stats unit 6, Latin unit 4 and probably maths stats unit 3 re-sit

But knowing the order of your exams is really useful and I'd advise everyone to get on that website and check theirs out! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    If worst comes to worst, I'll have eleven exams in the summer, including two general studies. I'll have three days with two exams on, but none with three. One of the three days, both exams are in the afternoon, so I'll have to stay till 5ish for that...

ReputationRep:
    none of them look bad. least it's not the old days where if you had three and they couldn't fit on one day, you had to stay at a teachers house, or go in on a sunday so you didn't cheat.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.