Turn on thread page Beta

So what do the people of TSR have for breakfast??? watch

ReputationRep:
    full english, standard

ReputationRep:
    this guy had the breakfast of champions!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJN9pNEEds

ReputationRep:
    Weekdays: Shreddies (semi-skimmed milk) and orange juice folllowed by toast.
    Weekend: cornflakes and branflakes and orange juice

ReputationRep:
    A big bowl of porridge, 2-3 eggs and a slice of toast and some juice. Thats pretty much the exact breakfast I've been having for over a year.

ReputationRep:
    Cup of tea and either porridge, cereal or toast - it's too early in the morning for anything particularly inspired.

At the minute I'm having cinnamon Grahams (or 'peculiarly cinnamon' or whatever they'll called now).

ReputationRep:
    Bowl of corn flakes and sultanas with water and maybe a smoothie. Some people seem to eat so much!

ReputationRep:
    It's usually 0% Greek Yoghurt and either fruit or Shredded Wheat.

Less often, Smokies (smoked kippers) and grilled mushrooms on toast.

ReputationRep:
    1/2 pounder burger meal with extra chill sauce + mayonnaise lots of that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    I'm in halls so I'm making sure I get my money's worth:

3 or 4 croissants
    Big bowl of mixed cereals
    Boiled egg
    2 slices of buttered toast
    Few slices of melon
    Yoghurt
    A cup of tea, coffee or a mocha
    Couple of glasses of fruit juice

At home and on mountaineering weekends, it's porridge made with water, with a chopped up banana or two on top... Yummeh!
    OMG how can you eat all that and not vomit???

ReputationRep:
    Cupa tea no sugar with a biscuit or
    if Im hungry 2 slices of margerine and strawberry jam on nutty seedy toast .
    or croissants if available.

ReputationRep:
    Porridge if I'm up early, at weekends or when I'm off just some toast or a smoothie to last me till a big lunch

ReputationRep:
    Tesco Malt Wheats (basically Shreddies) and n semiskimmed milk.

Buttered toast if I'm out of milk.

However when I get a morning off like a late start or a big run of lectures in the afternoon, when I have time:

Coffee + Boiled eggs + toast = perfection

Unfortunately I only leave 10 mins in the morning for breakfast so its a rarity or a lunch kinda thing .

Other brunch thingsare just using up what I have, like sometimes I buy bacon and rolls, or last week I had sausages the night before for tea so had 2 left, had them in rolls (and made a massive mess of the hob since I made it too hot and once you get an electric one up to temperature its there for the next 5 or 10 mins so it was spitting everywhere :\ ).

ReputationRep:
    Usually just buttered toast and orange juice but today I had a german exam and my mum made me a little scrambled eggs on toast.Nom.

ReputationRep:
    Black coffee, a Marlboro Menthol and an apple.

I'm never hungry in the mornings.

ReputationRep:
    Either cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Or 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Yum!

ReputationRep:
    Coffee and a cigarette (Y).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    Black coffee, a Marlboro Menthol and an apple.

I'm never hungry in the mornings.
    Not suprising since you're killing your appetite with the coffee and the fag! Sod the nicotine, have a croissant!

ReputationRep:
    Who cares make your own answers up.

ReputationRep:
    How can people eat 3/4 weetabix without throwing up! They are bloody filling! I;m stuffed after 2. I usually have toast and marmite, or cereal if I'm pushed for time, but my parents refuse to buy me sugary or chocolate cereal, so cereal is a last resort.

ReputationRep:
    a cup of coffee and bread with cheese or honey. I don´t have to eat breakfast but I don´t leave the flat without coffee.

at the weekends breakfast is a must have. croissants, eggs, cheese and coffee.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.