Turn on thread page Beta

So what do the people of TSR have for breakfast??? watch

ReputationRep:
    4 Jaffa cakes and a glass of milk

If anyone else actually has that then I'd be surprised....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Destroyviruses)
    OMG how can you eat all that and not vomit???
    Magic :p: Now eating banana porridge again, in an effort to lose the weight I put on in first year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Magic :p: Now eating banana porridge again, in an effort to lose the weight I put on in first year!
    I guess your get your moneys worth plan backfired! You'll be eating the same as you would have if you had eaten moderately for both years!!

ReputationRep:
    God, I love banana porridge.
    Not sure why, as I hate banana-everything-else.

Yummmmm though :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Destroyviruses)
    I guess your get your moneys worth plan backfired! You'll be eating the same as you would have if you had eaten moderately for both years!!
    I'm not eating any differently than I would have if I'd been self-catered, at home, or mountaineering.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not eating any differently than I would have if I'd been self-catered, at home, or mountaineering.
    I assume you have a high percentage of muscle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matrix15)
    Bacon. Cos it's good for me.
    King Curtis.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops
    Or Bacon and Egg.

ReputationRep:
    A mini Mueller Rice (I find that when it's warmed it's more filling), an apple or a pear, and a cup of tea

ReputationRep:
    Either:
    Quaker Golden Syrup Porridge - YUM.
    Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
    or some fruit.

I tend to go for the porridge though as I'm trying to lose some weight and it's 200 calories per serving and so filling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    King Curtis.
    "Ah lurrrrve cheeee-icken nurrrgits."

ReputationRep:
    Piece of bread with a layer of cheese, then a layer of pepperoni, then a layer of ham, then a layer of ketchup. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Mondays and Tuesday usually porridge with tea.
    Wednesdays and Fridays a nutrigrain bar.

Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nothing :P I usually wake up around 2pm so it's lunchtime.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I generally don't eat breakfast and if I do it is just some food - it varies as it does with all meals.

ReputationRep:
    Either porridge with milk and sweetener (I'm diabetic) done in the microwave - 2 minutes, love it Or sometimes I'll have a peanut butter and banana sandwich but I don't do that any more as I have waaaaay too much peanut butter through the day as I'm trying to gain weight! Mostly now I'll have scrambled egg on toast and one of those Activia Probiotic yoghurt drinks - I wanted the actual yoghurts but then I saw the drinks were 8 for £1 in Farmfoods (don't judge me!?) as opposed to the yoghurts £1.65 for 4 anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    Either two Weetabix heated in the microwave or a bowl of porridge

ReputationRep:
    Rice and chicken :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a bowl of cereal, usually either 2 weetabix (eww at everyone who puts sugar on it D: ) or shreddies
    I love it when we have cornflakes in cause then I'll put chopped banana in it, yum!

ReputationRep:
    A Croissant every morning and a mug of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    nutella & peanut butter on toast mmmmmmmm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.