You're going down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    You're going down
    What are you gonna do?
    Bin my cereal?
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    At weekends. 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages one fried egg all being lovingly hugged by two thick cut pieces of white bread and lashings of brown sauce... heaven/heart attack

ReputationRep:
    Children

Frosties :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I have rice pudding, most days. It's a decent breakfast. Gives me enough energy until lunch

ReputationRep:
    "Breakfast"? What is this "breakfast" of which you speak?

(Original post by DarkWhite)
    I'm in halls so I'm making sure I get my money's worth:

3 or 4 croissants
    Big bowl of mixed cereals
    Boiled egg
    2 slices of buttered toast
    Few slices of melon
    Yoghurt
    A cup of tea, coffee or a mocha
    Couple of glasses of fruit juice

At home and on mountaineering weekends, it's porridge made with water, with a chopped up banana or two on top... Yummeh!
    Haha whichever Notts hall you're in must love you :p:

I got porridge and a boiled egg, both for the first time today in Halls Usually I just have cereal :flip:

ReputationRep:
    Bacon. Cos it's good for me.

2 weetabix + milk + a spoonful of sugarrrr :P

ReputationRep:
    Cereal (currently obsessed with Special K atm) and an Innocent Fruit Smoothie. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)

I got porridge and a boiled egg, both for the first time today in Halls Usually I just have cereal :flip:
    Rutland I'm sure they don't mind!

Don't suppose you're Notts too?

ReputationRep:
    Jam or peanut butter on toast, with tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    For CompSci, I call Atrium on Jubilee

I only had breakfast there once in the first week last year and couldn't bring myself to go back except for pre-morning exam 'full' English (and I use the word 'full' very loosely - usually consisted of whatever was left of the beans + Hash Brown + Sausage)

Now I do all my own cooking, I don't eat breakfast

ReputationRep:
    How on earth do you have Weetabix without sugar?! Mental.

If I'm in a good mood and have the time I'll have a cup of tea (Cranberry, raspberry, and elderberry Twinings), but all of my lectures only last 2 hours and finish at 12/1 so I just skip breakfast and have lunch when I get back.

ReputationRep:
    2 hot cross buns and grapes with a glass of orange squash (also had hula hoops today but shh I'm trying to sound healthy!)

ReputationRep:
    Depends, sometimes I just skip straight to lunch..
    Had half a grapefruit and a banana today though. Sometimes I'll make a smoothie. Cereal if I cba, either strawberry crisp or sultana bran. I think I'd have a sausages sandwich every day if I could be bothered though. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat breakfast, have a cuppa tea maybe lol

ReputationRep:
    During the week - fruit juice, weetabix, toast, porridge, fruit, yoghurt.

Weekend - Full English.

(Original post by Christian_j)
    For CompSci, I call Atrium on Jubilee

I only had breakfast there once in the first week last year and couldn't bring myself to go back except for pre-morning exam 'full' English (and I use the word 'full' very loosely - usually consisted of whatever was left of the beans + Hash Brown + Sausage)

Now I do all my own cooking, I don't eat breakfast
    Haha yeah they still have 'full' English pre-exam here. Although it did take a while to work out that it wasn't a full English brekky though

The only cooking I'd probably make any effort to do for breakfast is heating up milk for porridge :yes: (Sticking stuff in a microwave is cooking :puppyeyes:)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.