Turn on thread page Beta

So what do the people of TSR have for breakfast??? watch

ReputationRep:
    A cup of coffee and a breadroll. On one side of the breadroll I will have chocolate spread and on the other I will some form of jam .

ReputationRep:
    Most days I have porridge, with sultanas, chopped dried apricots, sliced banana, and mixed seeds stirred into it, a spoonful of golden syrup, and a splash of milk.

Sometimes I have muesli instead, or a toasted bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana. Omnomnom.

And 2 massive mugs of tea.

ReputationRep:
    this morning i had a mini hazlenut chocolate filled brioche and a vanilla yogurt, and soy cappucino, and a small banana
    all spaced out between 6.30-11 so I guess they all collectively qualify as breakfast

ReputationRep:
    COFFEE - very very important

then a cigarette - then cereal or tast or if its a sautrday then full breakfast

ReputationRep:
    Special K or sometimes shreddies with banana and raisins. Must have coffee and a glass of apple juice. Sometimes also have toast with honey as well.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.
    I never feel like eating in the morning.

Filter coffee, 2~ eggs (by whatever means) on toast.

ReputationRep:
    If i have breakfast then its cocopops

Rarely though

ReputationRep:
    Orange Juice
    Banana
    Cereal - usually special K, weetabix or cheerios.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix and toast usually, occasionally a yoghurt or a croissant if there is one.

ReputationRep:
    an apple =)

ReputationRep:
    kellogs squares bar & strong coffee in flask.
    Mans doesn't have time for breakfast =[

ReputationRep:
    EGGS EGGS eggs eggs eggs eggy egg eggs

I've had eggs for breakfast for the past three days, and yesterday I had eggs for breakfast and eggs for lunch yurrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-knee)
    1?!
    What in...
    My little cousin is 4 and she has two or so, with an added croissant.
    Yeah well 1 weetabix is quite big when it soaks up the milk plus I had banana on it. But how can a 4 year old eat 2 weetabix and a croissant! 2 weetabix if a lot I think

Anyone ever had dry weetabix with butter and jam on? Mmmm its like a biscuit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    nimble toast, soya spread, MARMITE : D
    banana
    smoothie
    crossiants
    bran flakes and rasins
    apples
    grapes
    yogurt
    orange juice
    eggs and bacon on toast
    a selection of the above

cake and cold pizza, **** (weekend breakie)

ReputationRep:
    I eat absolutely nothing. I'm not hungry in the mornings, i only eat a few hours later at about 10 a chocolate croissant or anything really.

ReputationRep:
    I usually wake up about 5 minutes before I have to leave to get a lift to school. If I'm on time. I don't eat breakfast or grab a nutrigrain bar on my way to school or something.
    If I'm late, I enjoy some Honey Nut Shredded Wheat or Crunchy Nut Cornflakes <3
    Saturdays will usually be me waking up in time for lunch. Or, if I'm out. I'll have some tea and some toast.
    Sundays I work, if I'm up early enough I'll have toast and cereal or I'll treat myself and have a sausage or bacon sandwhich. Usually though I'm late and end up grabbing an Egg Mcmuffin and a banana.

ReputationRep:
    Some lovely NO2

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    im usually too late to school to eat breakfast, but i'll buy a baguette at school, then if i have a free period ill go to the high road and get subway or this arab kebab ting, and then after school if i feel like getting off the bus in wembley high road i'll get mcdonalds

it compensates for the lack of breakfast

mmmmm im bare hungry now

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.