Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Kellogg's Krave cereal is disgusting and tastes of sick watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darigan)
    dont do it, its:

Quote from here
    I'd be surprised if those comments weren't also from the spammers tbh. "This really is so damn tasty! Perfect for me at 19." THIS IS SO GREAT AND SO PERFECTLY TARGETED AT ME, A YOUNG PERSON. Come on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    I'd be surprised if those comments weren't also from the spammers tbh. "This really is so damn tasty! Perfect for me at 19." THIS IS SO GREAT AND SO PERFECTLY TARGETED AT ME, A YOUNG PERSON. Come on.
    Yeah,
    I can kind of see where they are coming from

Marketing Exec 1: "uh... lets make it appeal to young people by pretending to be young people and say that its good"

Marketing Exec 2: "Jolly good idea, I have just taken a lesson in young person slang from the revered young-person professor. Dr. Aged Oldman"

Fair enough, its naive, but you can see the rational..... but who the frick told them that their target audience like crack?

ReputationRep:
    Looks rank.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, have these ******s been creating accounts to promote their actual turd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    Wait, have these ******s been creating accounts to promote their actual turd?
    yeah, one was "liam_hpk" and there was another, but i've forgotton the name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darigan)
    yeah, one was "liam_hpk" and there was another, but i've forgotton the name
    Disgusting. They've got the marketing abilities of a fungus.

ReputationRep:
    haha love this thread!
    Are you sure you're a "legitimate student" too? :P
    Never tried the stuff, but never would now. One person on your team!

ReputationRep:
    Krave Cereal gave my children thalidomide syndrome. Would not recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Calorie and fat wise these were never going to be a healthy option with each 100 grams containing 440 calories, 29 grams of sugar, 16 grams of fat of which 6 grams are saturates
    This is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure they're not 'wicked'? :curious: A legitimate student told me they are! :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    This is disgusting.
    Did you know Krave Cereal also contains 15 different kinds of neurotoxin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Wow!! 15.... neurotoxins are good arent they? A legitimate student told me they were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Radioactive neurotoxins?:coma:

ReputationRep:
    that nutella stuff would be icky in milk, if you crave hazlenutty chocolate or just melty chocolate, opt for a nutella crepe :P

ReputationRep:
    It's better than the bland, boring stuff filling the shelves of the supermarket..how many different brands of muesli do we need? And if we can't have wonderful things like Lucky Charms or Smorz, I'm guessing the new Krave stuff will have to do.

ReputationRep:
    In Soviet Russia, cereal Krave YOU!!!

Seriously though, I tried some today. I now have uncontrollable diarrhoea and my girlfriend had to stop the sex with me halfway through.

Damn you Kelloggs! Damn you to HELL!

ReputationRep:
    Here's me thinking breakfast was meant to be healthy. Who knew?

So lets all replace our cheap, two rounds of toast in the morning with sugary, fatty, overpriced lumps.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha this thread is making me laugh. Although I'm now quite curious about this whole Krave thing...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha love the nicholas cage thing.
    They look just like a cereal I tried not too long ago, but i've totally forgotten the name. They didn't taste too bad though. I think it might have been some German brand cereal.

ReputationRep:
    When did this stuff even come on sale I only started hearing about it today just on TSR =/

But I think I have had something like it before and it was nice. I like chocolate in the morning.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.