Turn on thread page Beta

Mate fancies me in my briefs watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snags)
    So if the girl was a mate and she asked for a picture of your bits, you'd be quite happy to give her one, so to speak, and there would be no problem with looking her in the eye again.

Whats the difference?
    Self-esteem boost, and possible chance of getting with them.. Would be fun teasing them about it..

Jesus, why the **** are you even considering this?! You may as well put on a crown & a pink cape & just declare yourself King of the Gays right now

(Original post by Snags)
    So if the girl was a mate and she asked for a picture of your bits, you'd be quite happy to give her one, so to speak, and there would be no problem with looking her in the eye again.

Whats the difference?
    How old are you? You honestly think it would be that simple & it wouldnt get complicated at all? You live in a dream world mate.

EDIT: Just seen that you're 19. I genuinely dont know if that makes it better or worse.

Sorry to bump a thread that is slightly oldish but I just found it and I feel the need to add my own opinion.

Honestly, I'm a gay guy and I can safely say - don't do it. Honestly, if you do anything like this, he will, even if it is only a tiny, tiny percentage think there is a possibility of things escalating. Even if he says he knows you're straight/respects that/it won't go any further the truth is sometimes people let their mind run away with things. He may be all rational when asking you for the pictures but once he's seen them and had a good 'ole time he'll want more.

However whilst I don't think anyone should really do this unless they are 110% comfortable a) doing it and b) with all of the potential repercussions, I think you're a pretty good friend for even considering it. I mean seriously, I don't think you giving him the pictures is a good idea but the fact that you haven't just straight out said no (which would have probably left him feeling embarrassed/stupid :p: tbh) shows a lot about your friendship And if the friendship is as good as it seems he will totally understand you saying no.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.